A random idea

I am planning on writing my own fanfiction. I have already planned out what it's gonna be & who's gonna be who. So here is my plan.

--- Title is gonna be:

Lost Without You, credit to lady_kenny for helping me pic the title.

--- Summary:

There were that there was a new law in Germany. That only wealthiest men (Nazis) could have a group of Jews (or one) as slave , so they can do whatever to them without remorse. Michael Jackson was a guy that all his life was a Nazi (sorry for using that word) , he was cold, bitter, almost heartless. He was one of the greatest soldiers that has ever been, & one of the wealthiest of course. Samantha Lamarr is a Jew, she was captured by him. She was one of the sweetest girl that you could ever met , but yet she was scared of him. She was living in fear to knowing that in any minute , she could be dead. Her parents were dead,and  the only person that she have was her brother (He was hidden). So Michael choose her  & makes her do everything that no one can imagine. Somehow he learns the way she is & he falls in love,but he doesn't want to feel that way, because  he would betray his beliefs & his nation. She has the feels the same to him but at the same time is afraid of him. How is she going to forget that pain that he had caused her!?

----& The Characters' list:
Michael Jackson- Himself
Samantha Lamarr- Lily Collins
Robert Jackson (MJ's father)- Robert De Niro
Sharon Jackson (MJ's mom) - Angelina Jolie
Edward Lamarr (Sam's brother) Dylan O'brien
Valerie Jackson (MJ's sister)- Gigi Hadid
Monica McCall (MJ's Girlfriend/bitch)- Scarlett Jonhanson

-------------

This is what I have planned, but tbh I don't how to start tho. I gonna make this a challenge for
me tbh, but Imma do it.

 I gonna make this a challenge for me tbh, but Imma do it