Rant #5

2017 had started pretty rough,especially in the political part. I had never been so aware on politics, until my friend started to say shit of my culture, & you know the rest. Then came into power ,& he started saying that we (México)have to pay the wall,& the Muslim Ban thing, & all this crap that Trump is doing. However this rant is not for him, this rant is for the people who voted for him & now they're mad AF!

Trumptists, why y'all got mad? If you already knew what he would do when he enter to power.Isn't why you voted for him? Didn't you wanted "Make America Better"?  You thought this orange was making this stuff? That he was playing the bad guy? WELL YOU THOUGHT 😜😒

Now this for this goes for the anti-Trump people. There's has been news about people bullying Trump's youngest son, in school, social media, etc. People leave the children out of this. Trump's children doesn't have anything to do with the father's decisions. He's just a child, a child who probably doesn't be aware in what's going on.  And yeah I'm talking about every of his children, including the oldest kids. Just put their shoes, like it or not their Trump's children. They have to support him, because well is their father, and that's what everyone would do with their parents.
End of the rant😍💕.