The Michael Jackson Tag

I had found this tag over Youtube. Mainly because, the one who did it she's one of my favorite bloggers tbh, she's so unique, funny, & original. Her name Janelis, she's latina & the video is in Spanish; if you wanna watch it I'll link it down after I finish this tag.

1.) When did you know about him/met him?
- I met him a day after he die 😫😔.

2.) How did you know about him/met him?
- I knew about him,because everyone was talking about his dead & I was like "who the hell is that?!". I sounded stupid I know, but it wasn't my fault that I didn't knew about him! So later, I kinda have a interest on him, then I let him go ( I know... I was stupid & naive at that time). Then on 6th grade, I'd to do a project about a music legend & I only knew about MJ, & that's when I officially became a Moonwalker😜.

3.) Which is your favorite album?
- My favorite album of all time has to be either Dangerous or HIStory, because those were the albums that he could take his emotions out. Especially HIStory, just the fact that he cussed on several songs that means that he was pretty fucking serious.😝

4.) What is your favorite song?
- It's really hard to pick you know, because every song has it's meaning & the way was sung was completely different, but for the sake for this tag I gonna pick 3 songs. My 3 favorite songs of him, are Give Me Into Me, This Is It, & Scream.💕

5.)What was your first song that you heard of him?
-That's easy... Was Thriller 💀

6.)What was your first video you watch of him?
- Also was Thriller 😜

7.) Which is your favorite movie that he made?
- I love Moonwalker it was good shit, but I really hated that little girl tbh. Like Michael was running away from that guy & she was screaming for him, like girl can you not see that he's about to get kill & you're just wasting his time, go away! Other than that the movie was lit 🔥🔥.

8.) Do you have any MJ's style outfit/jackets ?
- I actually have 2 outfits inspire by him. One is a jacket that was similar to the Billie Jean's jacket, & the other one is shirt that I got of him on Cirque de Solei's shows😍.

9.) Do you have any album of him? Which?
- Yes! I have: Invincible, Dangerous, Bad, Bad25, This is it, Xscape, & Michael Jackson The Essential.😍😍

10.) What was your favorite concert of him?
- It has to be in Dangerous tour on Mexico City, in 1993 😘.

11.) What was your favorite tour?
- HIStory Tour 😏.
12.) What's the thing that you admire the most about him?
- The way that he was so dedicated to his fans, that he tried to be strong, that even when he was in his worst phases of his life, he didn't give up😉.

13.) Favorite imitator of him.
- No one tbh 😐.

14.) Do you know how to dance any of his dances/songs? If yes, which song? & if not, which one would you like to learn?
-Nope,& I would've wanna learned the Dangerous or Scream choreography, both were lit AF!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

15.) Which of his hairstyles was your favorite?
- Hands Down🙌🏽, his black long curly hair 😻😻😻.

16.) Which was your favorite of his jackets?
- Anything that had military style 👑.

17.) What would've say, if you could've the chance to talk to him?
- I would thank him of the way that he'd inspired me, & how he has been so important in my life & reminded him how beautiful he's 😉.

18.) If you could've pick between; between getting an album sign by him, or having a ticket for his last tour "This Is It".Which one would you pick?
- That's easy, having a ticket for his last tour & then bring my album for him to be able to sign it 👍🏽.