"Tomorrow."

"Well, you aren't going anywhere." Mark told me. "You are going to stay right here, do you understand?"

"But I -"

"Do you understand, Jack?" Mark repeated and I nodded my head. "God, you poor thing. Why didn't you say anything?" When I said nothing, Mark continued. "Are you going to be okay if you're left alone?"

"What?"

"I don't know, if that happened to me I would heavily consider killing myself." Mark said. "I don't want you to be in that same position."

It hadn't even crossed my mind, so I shook my head. But it did seem like a somewhat viable solution because if I was dead there was no way that Felix could use me to get to my family or use me at all. Maybe he would get in trouble, maybe he wouldn't I didn't care. I wouldn't feel so gross and I wouldn't sit in the shower floor scrubbing myself raw. I wouldn't have to see Felix anymore and that was that. 

"Okay, I'm going to go back inside, you just relax, alright?" Mark asked and I nodded my head. 

After about ten more minutes of sitting there, I got up to clean the pool, walking into the shed to find the net. It was a little dark, so I had a hard time being able to see it. Then when I heard the door close I felt my blood run cold when I saw Felix standing behind me. 

"Felix.. What do you want?" I asked quietly.

"I thought about it, I don't know if I wanna wait." He said and for a moment I hoped I was dreaming, I really did. But I knew I wasn't when he pushed me against the wall and he kissed me and pulled at my hair and I wanted to push him back but I was too afraid to do anything. 

"You're behaving so more more today." Felix chuckled slightly as he wiped tears off of my face that silently strolled along. "I don't know, part of me liked when you put up a fight." 

The same thing happened as before, Felix left me in a nude mess on the floor and I felt even more dirty, I couldn't believe it had happened again. 

Eventually I managed to get my clothes back on despite the fact that they were now covered in dirt but I sat underneath a shelf and hid in the darkness. The door was opened a little bit and I heard people talking out by the pool. 

"He was right here," I heard someone say. "There's no way he would go missing again, that I know." 

The door eventually opened. "Shit." I heard Mark's voice when he saw me. "Marika I found him!" 

"H-He.." I trailed off and Mark looked like he already knew what I was going to say. 

"Wait when he left to go to the bathroom, he was gone for a really long time was he.. Here?" Mark asked. I nodded a little bit. "Why didn't you scream or something so we would've heard you?"

"W-What..?" I mumbled, so it was my fault? I know I didn't try, I didn't have the energy to try or the willpower I guess. 

"Oh no, what happened?" Marika spoke up when she saw me. "Jack, are you okay?" She reached out for me but Mark grabbed her wrist and shook his head.

"Don't touch him." Mark said. "It'll make it worse." 

"What happened?" Marika asked as she crouched down on the ground. Adjusting her clothes so she could sit properly. 

"Jack you need to tell someone." Mark asked. "This is the second time and it's not gonna stop." 

"Tell someone what? Mark, what happened to him?" Marika asked. She looked incredibly afraid, but I stood up from under the table and managed to limp my way out of the shed. I went to the house and immediately got into the shower, I scrubbed and scrubbed like I always did. I laid on the floor even when the water turned cold. I heard a tap gently on the door.

"Jack, darling?" My mother spoke through the wood. "You've been in there for a while, are you okay?"

"Yeah." I called back to her but didn't move in the slightest. 

Eventually, I had to get out of the shower and I scrubbed myself with the dry towel, my skin burned but I wanted to get rid of the feeling of Felix. It wasn't until I looked in the mirror that i noticed the bruises on my neck and registered them to be hickeys. 

I got dressed and walked back to the Fischbach's residence. When I went inside, Mark immediately stopped me. "Were you just in the shower?" He asked and I nodded. "What are you doing now?"

"Work.." I muttered. 

"Come with me." Mark said and I followed him up to his bedroom and immediately found myself standing as far away from Mark as possible. "Come in here, I'm not going to touch you." I walked farther in the room and Mark patted the bed before stepping away from it. "I want you to lay down and relax."

"What? But I -"

"Just relax. Do you want me to bring you a book?" Mark asked.

"I have work -"

"I already talked with my mom, she doesn't want you lifting a finger." Mark told me. "Do you want a book?" I nodded my head a little, I guess I did. He left the room and I sat on Mark's bed. When he came back I posed a question to him.

"Is it my fault that this happened again?" I asked Mark who immediately went wide eyed.

"It's never going to be your fault." Mark said.

"You told me I should've screamed."

"I'm sorry, I just, don't want this to happen." Mark sighed as he handed me the book. "Do you want me in here or do you want me to leave?" 

"It's your room." 

"Answer the question."

"You can stay just.. Sit over there." I said and pointed towards the small couch across the room. Mark easily complied with it. 

"Felix is gone, by the way." Mark told me. "Thought you might like to know." I nodded slowly. "Fuck, I wanna punch him." I smiled a little at Mark's sudden aggressive behavior. 

"Don't do that." I replied as I opened the book. 

Eventually I found myself laying on Mark's bed. He never moved from the couch besides to pee once. Then the longer I laid there, the more tired I was and eventually fell asleep. 

~AN 

Lol I am making a shit show wooOOoOOOoOoOOoo

I feel so bad tbh. But also thank you guys for all the compliments in the last chapter it was so niiiice =)

Rinny!