1.7

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Jack: Monday, 28 August
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜   

"I'll be here at three." I told Mark as he got out of the car. "Enjoy your first day of school." I told him. He nodded his head and walked up the fancy stoned path. I took a deep breath and tried to relax.

The past month that had passed was all of a blur, Felix and I had several more interactions but at this point there were just so common that I never could do anything about it. I felt myself drive off, knowing that he would be here and if he saw me that he would force me onto the back seat.

I drove to school where I could see the students walking into the school. Many people were surprised to see me with such an expensive car as I was not known to come from money and this is where I went to school. No one had money here.

I walked into the building and was greeted by several people and it took me a moment before I realized that I was not the person they were expecting. So for the first time in a month, I forced a smile onto my face and bowed my head to people who greeted me.

"Hey Jack" and "How was your summer?" Rang through the halls when people saw me, I was lovable figure I assumed.

"Jack!" I turned to see Marzia smiling at me as she came in for a hug. I felt my body shift uncomfortably at her touch but ignored it entirely. "How was your summer?"

"It was good, uh.. Under new management though." I said.

"That's right, Mr. Kirkby passed." Marzia said. "Kjellberg's?"

"No, Fischbach's." I told her and felt myself run a little cold with the mention of Felix's family.

The day ran its course, and I ducked out after the bell in a hurry to go and get Mark. It was across town and I had about fifteen minutes to get there. When I parked in the lot, I got out and walked towards the door in order to meet Mark so he could find me.

People looked at me when they walked past and I would avoid their gaze as much as possible. "Did you come to greet me, Jack?" I turned my head to see Felix standing there and I felt my heart sink when he got closer to me. Putting his hand under my chin, I felt my body tense up. "Your car, or mine?"

"I-I'm meeting Mark." I stuttered. He didn't look like he cared, but when he got socked in the jaw by the man himself, Felix looked like he understood.

Mark held onto his probably pained hand and Felix to his face as he looked at us, he easily moped off afterward, Mark didn't even have to say a word. "Are you okay?" Mark asked me.

"Yeah, yeah fine." I said and nodded my head.

"Come on then." Mark sighed. We walked to where the car was parked and I got in it.

"Straight home?" I asked.

"Ah would you mind dropping by the store real quick?" Mark asked.

"Of course not, Mr. Fischbach."

"Mark, please."

"Sorry." I sighed as we pulled out of the parking lot and a bright red car pulled out behind us. I was surprised when it seemed to be going the exact same way we were going, but Mark didn't seem to notice at all. So I had a feeling it was just me.

We pulled into the lot and the red car did too, I pulled into a parking spot and lost sight of it. "Do you want me to go with you?"

"Ah, no. No I should be fine." Mark said. I really wish he had said yes, but I was absolutely bound by his word and he went in on his own.

So I sat in the lot, and then when I heard a tap on the window, I froze. I looked up to see not only Felix, but a group of guys as well. Including Ken, but he was the only one I recognized.

Felix opened the door and smiled at me. "Hi, how's it going? Our time was cut a little short."

"Um.. Do you need something?" I asked, looking at him and his friends. Hoping, praying - even when I'm not religious - that this want going to be what I thought it was.

"Yeah my friends were curious about you, is all." Felix said. "You avoid me like the plague, Jack."

"What do you want? I'm not doing anything with you, especially if they're watching." I told him.

"Watching? No they wanna be a part of it." Felix told me and I felt my heart drop into my stomach.

"No. No, no. Absolutely not." I shook my head furiously. "No I don't want to do it with you, or with them. No Felix, no."

"Since when have I taken no for an answer?" Felix chuckled a little and yanked me out of the car.

"Felix!" Mark snapped at him. "What the hell are you doing? Haven't you raped him enough times?!"

"You told him?!" Felix snapped at me and then turned to Mark. "Mark, dude, it's totally willing I don't know what you're talking about."

"No it's not Felix, and you know it." Mark replied harshly. "Get the fuck away from him, if I see you anywhere near him again I'm going to call the cops and knock your lights out."

"Okay, sheesh." Felix sighed. "Come on guys."

Mark turned his head to me. "Are you okay to drive?" I nodded. "Get in then."

I climbed back in the car and Mark let out a sigh as he relaxed in his seat. "I swear I was so freaked out when I saw Felix. My heart practically stopped."

"He followed us all the way here." I pointed out. "He drives a red car, he followed us."

"Why didn't you say something? I wouldn't have left you alone then." Mark said. "What were all those guys there for?"

"Participation." I vaguely spoke and Mark choked at the word.

"What the hell is wrong with people?" Mark sighed. "It'll be alright, don't worry. I'm going to keep a close eye on you."

I didn't think too much off it, instead I just let Mark say what he wanted. I didn't know if it would actually do anything.

~AN

lol I'm so sick guys. Like not vomit sick but I have an awful cold, like I'm so stuffed up and