Chapter Three.

~Chapter Three.

It was dark.

I couldn't move.

Everything hurts.

Groan. Was that me?

Slowly opening my eyes, another groan. Must be me.

My first thought when i opened my eyes.... Why is it so fucking bright in here? And cold...i feel a breeze between my legs. Looking down, I see that I'm in one of those bland hospital gowns. Oh god....Is this after the woods? Panic strikes me and I sit up fast grabbing at the gown covering my chest and whimpers in pain. I can't breathe. What is that eerie beeping noise...The heart monitor. I rip the cords they have attached to my chest causing it to outline. Instantly a nurse runs in and tries to calm me down, guiding me back to the bed.

"WHERE'S MY MOTHER!?!?!" I scream at her trying to push her arms away. Damn she's a strong stubborn nurse. She grabs my wrists replying in a gentle tone," Please calm down Mr.Rae. She's filling out papers for your release. But you have to rest now." Ignoring her orders, I push past her out into the hallway. Ignoring a chuckle from a bystander, i head to the front desk. Feeling someone grab my wrist, i instantly turn around ready to throw some fists. I stop as soon as i see that it's only Hayden. The Fuck!?! "Let go!!" I scream at him yanking my wrist away.

"Sky, please calm down." He stares me down with tired, weary eyes.

I huff at him and turn around to the old hag behind the desk," Excuse me..Where is my mother? I'd like to leave now."

The old hag clears her throat and removes a pen from her white beehive hair..."She's talking to the doctor. Please be patient and go back to your room Mr.Rae."

I burrow my eyebrows  and pouts my lips... i call it a defense mechanism .. my mom calls it me just being a baby. She rolls her eyes and points to a white door with the sign that reads "Dr.Mack" ..... I laugh loud... Dr.Mack? Kinda ironic. A doctor trying to lower someone's blood pressure but he's named after a cheeseburger!!

"Sky...."

Turning around instantly forgettng that i'm not alone, i look at Hayden..More like glare. "What?" I snap.

"Please go rest. You need to before you really end up hurting yourself."

"Why do you care? You hurt me before and it was entertaining."

I storm off brushing past him, ignoring anyhting else he had to say. Completeley forgetting why i left my room, i head back in and sit on the bed patiently. Feeling some tears that are about to break free, i quickly sniffle trying to hold them back. Why me? What the hell did i do to deserve this?

"Here." Hayden's tan hand hands me a tissue.

Making me more angry than sad now, I slap it out of his hand.

"Do you enjoy seeing me like this? In pain? Crying? Sure the hell does seem like it since you hurt me a lot. Kind of weird that evrytime i'm hurt you appear.. Don't you think so Hayden?" I stand up on the urge to cry more and brush past him mumbling a goodbye,"Bastard."

Not quit making it out, he grabs my arm and pulls me back. My body crashes into his hard cold chest causing me to gasp in pain. Hayden kicks the door closed and wraps his arms around me.

"H-Hayden ... You're hurting me..."I barely uttered the words. Not able to breathe.

Hayden doesn't say a word, just holds me tighter. I whimper in pain, i'm sensitive...he knows this.

"Skylar....I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. You know that. Because I love you."

I whimper more. I hate that word. Everytime it's spoken to me it's a lie.

"But....You have a girlfriend." Was all i could think of to say.

Hayden lets go slowly, looking down at me. He whispers softly, "I know." And leans down soflty kissing my lips. Frozen in place not knowing what to do, i close my eyes to cherish the moment. I missed the feel of his soft lips. I kiss back for a quick moment than realize what i'm doing. What the hell is wrong with me?

Before i could pull away, Rosen, Hayden's girlfriend, walks in. I gasp into Hayden's mouth and quickly push him away. Before anyone could tell an explanation, Rosen walks out not saying a word. I stand there waiting to see if Hayden will chase after her. He doesn't move. Oh god no......Please don't tell me he's fallen for me...again..

{Sorry if this chapter is short v.v they all will be probably :/ ANYWAYS hoped you like..please vote & comment?}