My fist balled into the collar of his shirt and I shoved him down onto the hood of the shiny black Mercedes. “What’re you gonna do? This is a loose – loose situation for you; you can beat the shit out of me right here, right now and know that Vixon liked the attention I gave him, and he could possibly hate you for it… or, if you don’t and just let me leave, you’ll always have a nagging in the back of your head, teasing you about how much you hate my guts and you’ll never get another chance like this again…” he trailed off, blinking past the rain falling in his face.

I roughly pulled him back and slammed his body down on the hood again, earning a resentful groan from Kyle. He glared at me and his arm pulled back, making contact with my jaw. I smirked down at him and slammed my fist into his face, hearing a satisfying crack come from his nose.

Wrong…” I growled in his ear, “I hold all the god damn cards in this game, and the only person that’s going to loose in this is you” I barked, a smirk on my face as I pounded my fist into his face again, watching his arms feebly try to fight back, but I had the strong rage of a bull built up in me, and I need to let off a lot of steam.

“Jett stop; you’re gonna kill him!” Kim cried and I shook my head, retracting my hand from his shirt. I shook my head again with a disgusted look on my face, watching the rain wash the blood away from his face. He scrambled away and into his car, speeding away when I moved out of the road.

My chest heaved, the rain beat down on me and I sighed; I just let out ride drive away, in the rain.

“Well, wasn’t that the smartest thing you’ve ever done!” Kim cried, pulling both of her suitcases along with her as she grouchily stormed in the direction we had been going to get to the gas station. Vixon smiled at me and I joined him, taking his bag from him. I slung it onto my shoulder and sighed.

“I’m really sorry about that, I shouldn’t have flipped, but he pushed me too far; I love Kim and him ignoring her hurt like a bitch…” I trailed off, not have a real valuable excuse for my foolish actions.

“Don’t worry about it. Kim will calm down later and I don’t blame you for freaking out… he was kind of perving on me, but I kind of ignored it… god, I’m so dumb!” he complained, sighing.

I laughed slightly and nudged his arm.

We walked silently until we came to what looked like the tiniest town. It had a gas station, an inn, a bar and a few old houses. Kim was already making her way to the inn, so I followed Vixon to the gas station.

An old looking ATM sat in the corner of the store and I left Vixon to work his magic, checking out the racks of magazines, there were none o my… taste if you know what I mean.

“Ok, I got a grand out of it; that’s all I could get out of the ATM, so do you wanna take a walk over to the inn and get some heat?” he asked and I nodded, smiling briefly at the chick behind the counter that had been sending me flirtatious looks.

We quickly ran over to the inn and Kim was sat in the café section of the entrance hall, sipping on a coffee that she obviously couldn’t afford.