Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jett’s POV

My dream was amazing, hot guys surrounded me completely in the nude. Oh, yeah! I thought. But just as the hot guys had finished their bay watch scene and had come to suit my needs, I was rudely awakened by the sound of lustful groans erupting from the person next to me.

“Mhm Jett! Oh Jett!” A deep voice echoed in my tired skull.

I jumped up and looked beside me to find something so scary that I would have shit myself there and then.

Vixon with the biggest boner I had ever seen in my freakin’ life. I wasn’t even aware that Vixon was that big.

I wonder… no Jett! No wondering! You are not attracted to this man with the biggest dick you have ever seen your life… you are not.

How can someone so short have a dick that size when he’s that short… what the fuck, man, what the fuck?

It’s not fair! He wouldn’t let me see it last night at Celia’s place, and now, I see it without his permission while he’s having what sounds like an extremely wet dream about me!

Not fair!       

This sucks! This sucks donkey balls! I’m sitting here, staring at his shaft and he’s completely oblivious! I wanna do something to him that he definitely wouldn’t want me to do, and he’s oblivious to me!

No! I don’t want to do anything to or with him; he just got out of the loony bin for god’s sake!

That didn’t stop me from staring. My hand strayed to his perfect abs and he shivered with a smirk under my touch. I had the feeling that this was the first wet dream he had had in a while. I held back a laugh and bit my lip, contemplating going against my instinct to stay away from a crazy.

I rolled my eyes and slid my hand across his chest, pulling my body on top of his, he sighed and as I slowly bent down and put my lips on his neck, his eyes slipped open. They flew wide and I smirked down at him. He tried pushing me away, put I held onto his hips and shook my head at him.

“You don’t really want to do that… do you?” I joked and he looked mortified as his cheeks pinked, his hands shook and his eyes closed tightly. “You heard that? Damn my sleep talking.”

“If it’s any consolation, I don’t mind you having dirty thoughts about me; a lot of people do” I told him cockily and he scoffed, looking up at me with a raised eyebrow, “you’re such an ass, and you do know that you’re still straddling me right… if I leaned up right now, I’d so be inside of you” he purred jokingly and I rolled my eyes, sliding off of him before he could try anything; I’ve only been entered by one man in my life, and that ended up in the shit.

I’m now always the guy in the relationship.