Prologue

In the beginning there was Heaven. No Hell, No Earth, just Heaven the perfect place, a haven and inside Heaven resided the race Angels.

The Angels were the embodiment of perfect, they were obedient, intelligent, beautiful but one day, one of them broke the mould.

Whether it was an act of rebellion against God or a simple miscalculation within the DNA it does not matter because Satan himself was created.

He masqueraded as the perfect angel until he decided it was time to show God that he himself was not perfect, that God himself could make mistakes.

And so Satan brought about a rebellion and with that Rebellion came the creation of Hell, Satan's Home Sweet Home.

To show that he was no longer an angel, he tore off his wings with his bare hands and instead created a pair of wings out of ink. They appeared and disappeared at his command, truly an act of darkness.

Soon God created Earth and Humans so that there was always something separating Satan and himself. A literal human barricade in hopes of stopping any wars that could occur.

What God didn't count on though, was the possibility of Satan manipulating humans to his advantage splitting the human race in half.

The people who turned into what are now called criminals sold their souls to the devil, forever enslaving themselves to be his eternal minions and forcing them to carry out his bidding.

God still had his followers mainly relying on children because of their pure untainted souls until one child was born who changed everything; the son of Satan.

Destined to forever change the way we live, he became the Devil's link to the human world, the only immortal being to ever be able to cross between Hell and Earth.

So God had to answer back, and he did. He specifically engineered a new angel, a one of a kind.

She was to be God's connection in the same way Satan's son was to his father.

What Satan and God didn't expect though was the possibility of them falling in love and neither ink or feathered wings could save them.