It was traditional for Zayn to go to the UK during every Christmas Break. Usually, he would go by himself, enjoy the company of his family, but this year he was hoping to do something different. When Zayn come back is when Louis, Kendall and he exchanged presents. That's what he's been doing for the last four years.

"Um, yeah," Zayn nodded his head. "And I was u-uh, thinking about taking Justin with me this year."

And just like that, the tense atmosphere appeared. Since he knew that Justin usually spent his time alone with his daughter, seeing as he wasn't allowed to see his mother, he was hoping that Justin would come with him.

Louis rolled his eyes while Kendall sighed, and Zayn felt a tinge of annoyance. Every since Zayn and Justin started dating, they haven't liked Justin, but Justin tried everything to prove to them that he was worthy of being with Zayn. He's been nothing but nice to them, but they haven't even given him the time of day. Zayn knew that Justin didn't have to prove that he was worthy. He thought if anything, he should be the one proving that he was worthy of dating Justin. The man was changing him, and for what he thought was for the better.

"Whatever," Zayn huffed, grabbing his phone. Louis and Kendall exchanged a curious and worried glance. This was affecting Zayn more than they thought. They knew what they were doing, but they were just... worried for Zayn's safety.

"We're not going to argue with you Zayn," Kendall started softly, "As long as you have a good time and know what you're doing, that's all that matters."

Zayn resisted an eye roll. He wanted to tell them that there was no reason to argue in the first place; that they were complete douchebags regarding of Justin and their relationship. He wanted to mention how selfish they are being. Justin has shown Zayn nothing but love and attention, but Zayn thought that they wanted to be the only ones to do that to him. He wanted to ask: What was the point of them disliking Justin? What were they going to get out of hating Justin? They obviously knew how much it was affecting Zayn, but they still did so. They didn't even put in an effort to like Justin. But like said, they didn't want to argue.

So the three friends just sat in tense silence, wondering if it's always going to be like this when Justin is mentioned.

-

Zayn approached the doorstep of Justin's house, knocking on the door. He heard the sound of steps behind the door; then it is unlocked. When the door opened, Justin stood there holding his daughter. At seeing his boyfriend, Justin smiled and leaned down, kissing Zayn on the lips.

"Hey baby," Justin whispered once he backed back, biting his lip to suppress a smile. Zayn tried to suppress his smile, trying his best to ignore the butterflies.

"Hi, Zaynie!" Maisie exclaimed, reaching out for the man.

Justin and Zayn both chuckled, and Zayn grabbed Maisie, who arms went instantly around him, snuggling into his chest. "Hey Maisie," he cooed, then looked back at Justin who was in awe at the sight. "Hey, Jay."

Zayn, over the month, has been growing accustomed to calling Justin Jay, along with many other nicknames. Justin just stuck to calling him Zee, along with other pet names that could make a pirate blush.

"Come in," Justin said, turning around and going inside of the house. Zayn followed behind him, closing the door as they entered. As they entered the living room, Zayn noticed that Justin had the Christmas tree up, along with three stockings. There were also gifts sitting under the tree. Zayn eyes lit up when he saw a small package with his name on it, but the majority of them were made out to Maisie. "So what are you doing here?" Justin asked, and Zayn looked up from the Christmas tree. Justin made grabby hands and pouted, causing Zayn to roll his eyes but giggle. He gently put Maisie down on the ground before going over to the couch where Justin was sitting, and before he even sat all the way down he was already being pulled into Justin's arms, the man wrapping them around the bottom of his stomach.