About ten minutes later Zayn was now out of the shower, throwing the body towel in the hamper. He went to his dresser and opened it, pulling out a pair of underwear. He then put it on before pulling out some sweats, putting that on as well. Now comfortable, Zayn made his way to his living room.

As he entered the living room, he heard the sound of his phone ringtone. He went over to the kitchen counter, and his phone was there vibrating. He picked up the device and seen the name 'Justin' flashing across the device screen. He unconsciously smiled as he swiped the answer button.

"Hello?" He greeted.

"You should come and open your apartment door." And then the call ended. Zayn looked a the phone oddly for a moment before hearing the doorbell. He grinned as he places the device back down on the counter, going to the door. When he got to it, he unlocked it and opened it, revealing a smiling Justin who was holding a bag. "Hello," Justin said, leaning in and pecking Zayn's lip. His smile then turned into a smirk. "I could get used to seeing you shirtless."

Zayn looked down at his torso and seen that he was indeed shirtless, enabling his blushing. Justin chuckled as he stepped inside of Zayn's apartment, sniffing the air. "It smells like strawberries in here," he randomly says.

Zayn rolled his eyes as he closed the door, then approaching Justin who was leaning against the back of Zayn's couch. "What are you doing here, Justin?"

Justin reached out for Zayn, pulling the man in his hold. His arms were wrapped around Zayn's lower back, just above his arse. He pulled Zayn closer to him, his chin landing on Zayn's shoulder as he whispered, "Can I not come and see my boyfriend?"

Zayn shivered as Justin's cold breath came in contact with his sensitive ears. "B-boyfriend?" He stuttered out, stunned and aroused by Justin's words.

Justin could feel Zayn was starting to get aroused as he grins wickedly, looking at Zayn and saying, "Yes, my boyfriend." And he covered Zayn's lips with his.

They two men couldn't help themselves as they got lost in this kiss. It seemed to happen every time that they would kiss. They felt as if they were teenagers again; constantly kissing and getting aroused by the mere presence of each other. Zayn wrapped his arm around Justin, drawing him closer as they kissed. When Zayn opened his mouth, Justin took that moment to dive his tongue right in, drawing a moan from Zayn. Justin began to play with Zayn tongue with his, turning Zayn to a moaning mess. Zayn's naked torso kept brushing against Justin's clothed one, and he found himself growing annoyed by the fabric.

And when the need to breath came from the men, they both hesitantly pulled back from the kiss, their breath fanning each other face. Their lips now were swollen from the kiss, and their cocks were straining their pants. Both of their eyes were dilated with lust. They always got turned on when they kissed.

"I brought food," Justin breathes out, grabbing the bag that he set on the couch earlier and presenting it to Zayn.

Zayn just now noticed the food, and once he did, he grinned. "Good. I was just about to cook something." He took the bag away from Justin and walked to the kitchen, setting the bag on the island. Justin watched as Zayn walked and couldn't help the grin that formed on his face. Zayn was going to be the death of him.

Once everything was set out on the table, the two began to eat. Justin had brought them chicken, fries, and Zayn's favorite dessert: Oreo pie. Zayn fixed both of them a glass of drink before they began to dig in.

As they ate, the two engaged in a small conversation. It mainly consisted of what they did at work and how their classes behaved. Justin told Zayn this funny story about his student falling asleep in his class, and one of the female students began to paint they boy nails. When the boy woke up, he didn't even noticed and walked right out of the classroom when the bell rang with his nails painted. Zayn burst into laughter, choking on his food and Justin, despite him laughing as well, had gone over and pat Zayn's back as he went through the coughing fit.