Shaking the thought, Zayn approached Harry, who was engrossed in his phone. He sat his coffee down on the table, which got Harry's attention. When Harry looked up, he met the eyes of Zayn, who was smiling at him. Harry grinned and locked his device, setting it down on the table as Zayn sat in the seat across from him.

"Well look who we have here," Harry teased, causing Zayn to shake his head and smile.

"Hello Harry," Zayn spoke softly, grabbing his drink and taking a sip of it.

"What have you been up to dude?" Harry asked, and thus sparked them catching up.

Firstly, Zayn apologized to Harry about not coming to the coffee shop much recently. He says that he's been busy with work, which wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the full truth either. Harry told him that it was okay, that he's barely been coming to the shop himself lately. He says that recently things has been rough and that he's been putting in extra work at the shop. Zayn was worried, but Harry told him not to, but that still didn't stop him.

After that was out the way, the men just talked. Harry was surprised that Zayn actually was carrying on a conversation with him. Zayn was talking more than usual, and Harry wondered what made that happen. The man did seem more happy to him. Whatever was making him happy, he didn't want it, or them, to stop.

Zayn noticed that Harry was smiling at him while he was talking, and he couldn't help but blush. He knew why the man was smiling at him. Zayn knew he was talking more than usual, and that has been Harry goal ever time they were together. Now that he was, Zayn knew that smile was of accomplishment, even though Harry wasn't the reason why he was talking more.

What Zayn also noticed about Harry is that he had bruises on his face that look like they were healing. He thought about what Justin had told him; that Harry pretty much hates him. Justin had bruises too. He started to think, did the two of them get into a fight?

When Zayn asked Harry about it, he just shrugged his shoulder and said that he got into a fight with someone irrelevant, and right there Zayn knew the answer. Though he found himself growing irritated when Harry said the person was irrelevant because Justin was pretty relevant to Zayn. Zayn tried not to let his irritation show though.

And by the time the two had finished talking it was close to six pm, and that's when both men decided to go home.

"Zayn I have a question," Harry said as they exited the coffee shop.

Zayn turned his head towards Harry and came to a stop once they exit. Harry came to a stop as well and turned to Zayn. "Yes?" Zayn questioned.

"Do you know if uh-" Harry scratches his hair nervously, "D-Do you know if Louis is gay or not?"

Zayn shrugged his shoulder, fighting back his smile. He knew that Louis and Harry have been texting lately. If they were on skype, Louis would occasionally smile down at his phone and replied to a message, which Zayn knew was from Harry. Zayn knew since the day that Harry and Louis hung out when he was at the arcade with Justin that the two has been growing closer. No matter how much Louis declared that he didn't like Harry, Zayn knew that was a lie.

"You like him or something?" Zayn saw Harry blush and hold his head down, and Zayn almost cooed at the sight. "You don't have to answer that. Louis has never just voiced out his sexuality. He just says he goes with the flow. Whoever he falls for, then that's who he would be with."

Harry looked back at Zayn, a small smile playing at his lip. "Alright, thank you. I'll see you later." With that, Harry turned and walked away from Zayn, who was trying to fight his smile as he made his way to his car.

-

Zayn entered his strawberry scented apartment, closing the door then walking into the living room. He threw his bag on the couch before going over to his kitchen island, placing his keys, wallet, and phone down. Sighing, Zayn started walking towards his bedroom, undoing his tie and the buttons on his dress shirt. By the time he entered his room, he was already stripping out of the shirt. He began to undress, and once he was finished, he threw the clothes in the hamper, now completely nude. He made his way into his bathroom to take a quick shower.