[23] Angel In Disguise

Začať od začiatku

Zayn snapped out of it when his view was suddenly darkened, causing him to gasp. He heard a familiar chuckle from behind him, and he reached out to feel what covered his view. It was two, rough hands that somehow he felt he knew.

"Justin?" Zayn asked dubiously. His vision is then cleared, and he has turned around, now facing the smiling Justin. Zayn saw that Justin's wounds were healing, leaving marks on his face.

This past week the two men barely spoke to each other. It wasn't their fault, but at the same time, it was. Since it was getting closer and closer to the Holidays, both teachers were occupied getting things prepared. Justin had stopped for a bit coming to Zayn's classroom, doing what they all knew was preparing things since he had a more challenging class, and as much as Zayn missed his company Luckily, he had two other boys to occupy his time. That still didn't stop the lonely feeling inside of Zayn's heart.

But it's also their fault because every since their little thing started and Zayn asked could they slow down the pace, things were a bit weird. Things were now a little - not a lot but enough to alert them both - awkward between them, which kind of led to them to avoiding each other. It was as if they forgot how to communicate with each other. They, of course, wanted to have something going on between them, but they both knew they couldn't if they didn't suck it up and fix whatever started their awkwardness. So that's one of the main factors as to why Justin approached Zayn.

"In the flesh," Justin grinned, itching to wrap his arms around Zayn's waist and hug him. He didn't know if that was overstepping them boundaries that Zayn set.

But he didn't know that Zayn wanted to do the same thing.

Zayn gathered the courage to do what he wanted and wrapped his arms around Justin, his head landing on the taller man chest. Zayn felt Justin body tense in surprise, but Justin soon relaxed and wrapped his arm around Zayn, sighing blissfully.

Zayn smiled up at Justin. "What are you doing, stalking me?" He teased, and he felt Justin's chest rumble from chuckling.

"You wish," Justin responded, and Zayn rolled his eyes even though Justin couldn't see him. "I came to pick up my daughter."

Zayn swore he felt his heart stop and his breathing as well. By the way, Justin tensed up, Zayn could tell that the man didn't mean for that to slip. Zayn unwrapped himself from Justin, which the man just let him do.

Zayn looked up at Justin, his facial expression mixed with confusion, surprise, and a hint of guilt. "Daughter?" He asked.

Justin took a step back from Zayn and scratched the back of his head nervously. He definitely didn't mean to let that slip.

"Uh," Justin chuckles nervously, "Yeah, my daughter." Even though Justin didn't mean to let it slip, at the same time he was glad he did.

Zayn looked down at the ground and started to shuffle his feet around. "Oh," he mumbled. What Louis and Kendall said came back to his mind and he felt the same feelings he did before again. He and Justin still didn't know much about each other, but they were getting into a relationship.

Justin noticed what Zayn was doing and panicked a bit. "Are you okay, Zayn?" He asked.

Zayn looked up at Justin. He debated for a moment rather he should lie, but Justin was just going to see right through him.

Zayn sighed. "I'm not okay Justin," he mumbled. "What do we have going on?"

Justin was taken back by the question for a moment before responding, "Uh, the start of a relationship ?"

Zayn shook his head. "How are we going to be in a relationship when we barely know anything about each other? Is it even a relationship?" Zayn panicked for a moment.