-Chapter Twenty Six-

Start from the beginning

Harry took a look around in his new room. "Yup, all done."

The lad had moved into his new flat, paid by his philanthropist of a father, just a couple weeks ago, and now was the day that they finished unpacking everything. The walls were painted the week before, each room a different colour scheme.

"You thought of this room nicely," Liam commented.

The room was a nice shade of navy blue. Louis had suggested it when they went to look for paint colours. His king-sized bed was at the corner of the room, with a nightstand beside it. His closet was right next to his en suite, filled with clothes and some hats that he owned.

The walls consisted of several pictures of Louis, some of the boy by himself or them together. They were framed in lavender coloured wood, just as a loving gesture to Louis.

Harry had his cameras sitting nicely on a floating shelf on the empty wall, next to his flatscreen television. The other lenses that he had for the cameras were aligned in another floating shelf underneath the first one.

The room wasn't completely done, but Harry intended to add onto the decor as he went on.

Harry thanked both Niall and Liam for helping him unpack for his new house, and they said goodbye to him and Louis.

He came back into the living room, where Louis was setting down some of the purchased decorations on the coffee table. The smaller boy looked up to him and smiled.

"So this is your new home," Louis said, leaning against Harry when the older lad sat criss-cross behind him. Harry hummed neutrally.

"Yes, it's my new home. But you know what?"

Louis turned to his boyfriend and tilted his head. "What?" He asked.

"I already have a home, and it will always be home, no matter how far I'll go or how long I'll be gone."

"Haz, you went back to your family house this morning," Louis replied, not understanding, "And what's with the metaphorical wording?"

Harry chuckled and kissed his boy's temple. "Wanna guess what my home is?"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, "Your home is the house across from mine. You lived there for most of your life."

Harry shook his head fondly at his confused lover. "I'll give you a hint," He said, "My home is small and quite comfortable."

Louis still didn't get it. "What do you mean small? Your house is the biggest in the neighborhood," He responded.

Harry could only smirk and pull Louis to his lap. "My love," He started, kissing Louis' cheek.

"You're my home. You are where I can find comfort in, where I can rest my head but never get tired."

Louis was blushing madly, fiddling with his fingers as he looked for a way to respond.

"I love you," Harry said, when he saw that Louis was nervous to reply. "Do you love me back?"

Louis gulped. He didn't know how to exactly answer that. Harry's been nothing but amazing to him, and yet he was nervous about saying he loved him.

The small boy looked to Harry's awaiting expression, and he sighed. He cupped Harry's jaw and rested his forehead on the other's.

"I'm sorry," Louis mumbled, "That I can't bring it upon myself to say it back."

Harry hushed him and hugged his waist.

"I don't care if it takes you five years or five days to say it back. All I care about is you knowing that you are deeply loved by me."

-

Mushy mushy mushy love, I'm too sappy to be normal.

Harry has finally moved into a new apartment, and got all fond and fluffy when he said that Louis was his home.

So I have testing for the next three or so weeks, and I'm also going on a week long trip across the country at the end of the month. This is why I've been updating very often, so that there's something to hold down the fort.

Whether it's at #433 or #759, thank you guys so much for bringing my book up to the rankings. I just hope that you'll stick around and continue loving Little Lavender Louis 💜

Vote

Comment

Share

Thank you so much for reading, keep an eye out for chapter twenty seven.

Love,

-stylesonlyx

💜