"Yes." Harking says with panic in his eyes.

"What should we do?" Astrid looks around the table.

"I can transport men there to help instantly--it'd be quickest to the East." Harking offers.

"We can send the general and his best man." I say.

"I'll go too." Finn nods.

"Me too." I volunteer.

"The East needs help now." Raidyn nods. "Byrd, you know if you go and get hurt then this kingdom will have not one, but two weakened and injured rulers."

"Yeah Byrd, maybe you should stay here." Astrid agrees with Raidyn.

"Fine." I say in defeat.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, my queen." Raidyn breathes relieved.

"I'll get right on it." Harking transports Finn first and then rushes off to get Jax and his best men.

"Any attacks on your kingdom? I trust your uncle is ruling in your absence." Raidyn asks Astrid to distract us all.

"Yes, Fridrick is a fine ruler and commander. So far we have been lucky--the North is being silent with us." Astrid nods her head.

"The armies have been ruining our crops in the fields." Raidyn states. "So you haven't been that lucky."

"None of my peopl4e are dead which is most important to me. I can always have my uncle work on the crop fields and restore them back to their original health." Astrid says.

"Well then it looks like it's just us." Raidyn rolls his eyes.

"And the East." Astrid comments.

"That's the us; the Central and the East."

"They can't go on attacking much longer--I mean who big is his army? Surely we've already killed and wounded a hundred." I speak up.

"Belmont definitely heard of Bren and I storming the castle together. There's no doubt in my mind that he's been building his army since then." Raidyn says serious.

"What about Astridd? She was Valdus's wife and she was the one to kill him in the end." I stare at Raidyn.

"She was his wife. He doesn't know she killed him or at least think that she did." Raidyn explains.

I nod my head. "I guess we will have to wait to hear from Harking, Bren, and Finn when they return. Is there anything else to discuss?"

Everyone, Astrid, Raidyn, and Elianna, shakes their heads.

"Good. Dismissed." I stand and walk over to help Raidyn out of his chair. "You're stitches holding up okay? I whisper to him.

Raidyn grabs my chin and looks deeply into my eyes. He speaks gently as his hand continues to graze over my cheek. "I love you, little dove. I will let you know if I'm not okay. I mean it. Yesterday I knew the stitches would pop-didn't I? I'll let you know if I feel it again." The way he was speaking put butterflies into my stomach. I know he was trying to be patient and understanding.

"Can we go back to our chambers to just spend time with each other?" I say with pleading eyes. "Just for a little bit?"

"You don't even have to ask." He gives me a tiny smile and grabs my hand in his own.

We walk to our chambers locking the door behind us. I sit on the bed and lay on my side to look at him. I sigh, "I wish I was fighting over in the East."

"Truthfully, I'm worried about Bren. I feel bad for Flora right now, I don't think she knows yet, but she'll be such a mess if it all goes wrong."

"If I was there I could've been useful--you know that. I feel guilty not being there." I frown.