Chapter 7

We had gotten Raven to watch Riesner for the rest of the night until morning. I waited until the sun started to set to actually begin my place. I gather a bag of stuff and I peer into our chambers where Raidyn is fixing his hair into a neater bun.

"Ready?" I smile at him reaching out for his hand with my free one.

"Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise." I drag him alone. "Don't be scared."

"I'm shaking I'm so scared." He starts to shake his arms.

I chuckle at him as we head out the front doors of the castle and into the rose garden. I set my bag down in the middle of the maze and then take out a large blanket to lay down. The sky a beautiful shade of orange and pink.

"The last dream, the night before we were married." He smiles.

I lean up to kiss him. "Surprise." I let go of his hand and lay down on the blanket.

"I love it. You're making our dreams come true." He winks at me. "But I hope you brought an umbrella."

I smile at him. "I was thinking about it, but then I just thought who cares?" He lays down next to me and I pull him in for a kiss. My hands trailing up his shirt. I make my way down from his lips leaving little love bites all over. "I miss our little public stunts." My heart is beating so fast as I quickly lift his shirt over his head.

"Anyone in the castle who just happens to look out of the window can see us, are you sure you want to do this?"

I pull back from him. "If you're not comfortable with this..."

"Oh no. I'm not ashamed of everything. I was just thinking of you." He pulls me closer.

"I'm not ashamed either." I continue to kiss him and he rolls us so my back is laying flat on the ground and he is on top of me slowly kissing the spot on my neck that makes me moan. His hands rest on my hips and he moves his hands up causing the material of my shirt to go with him as the shirt is thrown to the side along his own. He leaves kisses on my collarbone and neck and I can't help but look up at the castle and think who could be watching us right now--my adrenaline begins to pump. I breathe heavily as I find my way to his pants undoing the top button and then unzipping the zipper. I slowly pull his pants and boxers down his thighs.

His kissing keeps me distracted as I feel my own pants slide down my body as I kick them off freeing my legs. Raidyn lays bare in between my legs as he continues to kiss me all over my body. I get hit in the eye with a raindrop and I know exactly what's coming.

Rain downpours as he thrusts himself inside of me. I cling onto his already scabbed back as I let out a few involuntary moans. I can't help but laugh through our kiss as the rain soaks both Raidyn and I.

"Beautiful weather we're having." Raidyn smiles down at me. "There's nothing like a good storm, so cleansing and refreshing." He jokes and then continues to give all of his attention to me. He returns the love bites I left on him earlier and continues to plow into me deeper than he had done previously.

I can barely think let alone talk back to him as I run my finger through his hair and occasionally grab tighter when the feeling pulls too strong. My breathing becomes hitched and I watch Raidyn who looks like he is concentrating on the storm. I run my fingers down his jawline and then arch my back into him as I find blissful release and then so does he. The rain slowly begins to stop and I'm now shivering from being soaked. I curl up to Raidyn who is now laying beside me, I cling to his warmth.

"That was fantastic." He pants.

I chuckle as I lean up to kiss him. "A wonderful show we just put on." I run my hands up and down his chest. "I had more planned, but I think we both had our fill."