The elevator made from glass allowed us to the see the view of the city and as we moved higher and higher, my heart started to pound faster and faster. "We can still chicken out" Key whispered in my ear and I got goosebumps because of his sudden appearance. "Key! Don't do that again" I said, still whispering. "But your idea isn't bad. Shall we sneak out?" I wondered.

"You know, even if your whispering, we can still hear you." Taemin voiced and Key and I looked at him awkwardly and I faked a laugh. "We were just kidding. Actually, we are very excited to jump" I covered. "Really? Why don't you go first then?" Jae Wan smirked and Taemin and him high-fived.

By now, we were already outside of the lift and the instructor was waiting for us until we finish our conservation so that he can start doing his job. "Of course, I will" I replied confidently, not allowing them to tease me. "I'll go first," I told the instructor and he tied his safety ties on me as I looked at the deep fall while faking a confident smile.

This is going to be funny.

The wind touched my bare skin and a shiver went down my spine, not only because of the breeze and he gave me a thump up, signaling that I was ready to go. "You sure want to do this?" Jonghyun said as he walked to me. The others were a bit far away from me, looking at me in anticipation. To be honest, it felt good that someone was near me since standing here alone made it harder to jump off and it was even better that the person next to me was Jonghyun.

"Can you do this?" he asked another question. "Maybe" I replied hesitantly. "Yes or no?" he asked. I took a deep breath and looked at him. "I can do this" I convinced him, more like persuading myself. "Alright," he said and moved a bit back, but was still closer to me than the others. Before jumping, I didn't really hear much, because I wasn't focused on them, but I heard Hina's cheers and soundlessly, I jumped off with closed eyes.

Do you know these useless thoughts everybody once has in their lives? Something you would never do, but still, wonder how it would feel like if you had done them? It might sound a bit worrisome, but I have always wondered how the people feel like when they jump off from a cliff or a building. Today, I confirmed that it must be horrible.

I wanted to keep my mouth shut, but unintentionally it opened itself and I started to scream as I felt no solid ground on my feet, as I was being pulled by the gravity. The only thing I felt was the freezing air, brushing past my skin. It was over in a matter of a few seconds and as I realized that I was still floating in the air, but I wasn't moving. I opened my eyes and saw that it was over. I let out a deep breath as I started to laugh. It was kind of funny. It was horrifying but at the same time. I enjoyed the thrill.

I got picked up by another worker and with a smiling face I looked up at the tower to see that everybody was cheering me on, while Taemin had been filming me all the time and Minho was getting equipped by the instructor.

"How did it feel?" the worker asked me. "Well, I can't really explain. I guess it felt .... unusual?" I wasn't exactly sure how to reply since I didn't know how I should express my feelings, how I felt at that moment, but I was sure that he understood what I meant.

I sat down on the bench and for the next half an hour, I watched how everybody jumped off. As expected, Minho jumped off without fear and it rather seemed as if he was enjoying it. After he joined me, he kept on talking about how exciting it was.

The next people were Jonghyun, Jae Wan, and Onew. All of them seemed a bit hesitant while jumping off, but they pulled it out well and joined us. We always commented and cheered the person on, who was about to jump off and made videos of them. "Look at Key, refusing to jump off," Jonghyun said, amused as we ate the popcorn which he had just bought from nearby. After he talked to Taemin, who I assume was persuading him to jump off, he closed his eyes, as if he was waiting for something to happen.

"What is he trying to do?" Minho wondered and we all started to guess randomly. "Or maybe, he wants somebody to push him" Onew suggested. "No, I don't think so," Jae Wan said, but at that moment, Taemin pushed him off. I stared at him in shock as I saw Key falling, while he covered his face with his palms. "Look at Taemin, he is enjoying himself," Jonghyun remarked and at that moment I removed my gaze from Key to him and saw that he was actually laughing.

"What was that?" I asked as soon as Key joined us several minutes later. "I told him to push me off because I couldn't do it myself" he explained, still looking shaken up. He talked about how the jump felt like, in detail if I may add.

"Look, look, Taemin will jump off now" Onew remarked. "And here comes Daisy" I added, as she joined us with a horrified expression. "I never want to do this again" I laughed and looked at Taemin, who was standing backward while looking at Hina. "What is he doing?" I wondered. "His lips are moving, he is talking to Hina" Key examined.

"What are they saying?" Daisy asked excited, even though she knew that we all didn't have any answer to her question. He opened his arms and then, jumped backward. "Oh my" I whispered. We all cheered him on and looked at him in astonishment. "That was incredible," Key said.

A few minutes later, Taemin joined us and him high-fived Jonghyun and Minho and sat next to me. "What did you talk about with Hina?" I asked him and everybody's attention adverted to us since everybody was interested. "We never talked" Jonghyun slung his arms over his shoulder and looked at him unconvinced. "Just tell us," he said. "It's Hina's turn now," Jae Wan said and we all looked at her, letting Taemin off the hook.

We couldn't believe our own eyes when we saw that she jumped off with ease. "I thought that she was scared," Onew remarked. "We all thought that," Jonghyun said. Within five minutes, we all were gathered and decided to call it a day. Since many of us live nearby, not everybody needed a car for transportation and at the end, only Jonghyun, Taemin, Hina and I were left.

"What did Taemin say to you?" I whispered in Hina's ear. "We never talked" Do they both have some power of telepathy in them? Both answered the same. "Seems like we will never find out" I whispered to Jonghyun. "Don't worry, we will find out somehow"

"Taemin, drop Hina off. I am leaving with Mina" Jonghyun said and walked off with me before Taemin could protest. "Let's do something fun together before this day ends" he suggested as we walked through the streets. "Well, it's almost night time, I am not sure" I replied. "Now you decided. Shall we do something together? Yes or No?"

I looked at him and smiled. "Yes"

End of Chapter 27