Chapter 29

Chapter 29 – Agent K

"Why didn't you tell me beforehand?" I asked but he just smiled at me cheekily. We were currently sitting on the bus next to each other and somehow, I felt like all eyes were on us, even though every time I looked away from Jonghyun, everybody removed their gazes from us. "I know that you all are looking at us," I said as I turned back and shot everybody a glare.

"Somewhere deep inside, the old Mina still exists" I heard someone whisper and I felt like face-palming myself. "I actually wasn't planning to go, but when you told me on Friday you were going, I finished my work as soon as possible and yes, here I am," he said as he yawned. "Did you even sleep last night?" 

I eyed him suspiciously as I examined his tired eyes. "I did" he answered. "Lie" we both looked at each other's eyes, having some sort of staring contest. "I did" he repeated. "Give me your hand," I asked and he looked at me doubtfully. He hesitantly gave it to me, not knowing what I was planning to do. "So now, tell me. Did you not sleep yesterday because of me?"

"I did sleep" he answered. "I knew it. Your hands start sweating when you lie" I said and threw is hand away. "Geez, why are you angry?" he asked. "Of course, I'd feel guilty if you neglect your health because of me," I said calmly. "So, Jonghyun's hands starts to sweat when he lies?" the class president asked me curiously.

"Usually, they don't" Jonghyun answered instead of me. "That means that they only do so when you lie to Mina?" one of Jonghyun's ex-classmate deducted. "I don't know" he answered and shrugged. "Why is everybody talking about us?" I asked myself. "Because you guys are the only couple in here. Let us be entertained"

"Anyway, what is the plan?" I asked, changing the topic. "Camping, camping and camping" the president announces. I would like to call her by her name, but sadly, I couldn't recall it and asking her what her name is wasn't really a clever idea. "Her name is Ji Soo" Jonghyun whispered in my ear. "Right," I said awkwardly and smiled at him.

"Ji Soo, when will we arrive there?" I asked, addressing her with a smile. "An hour to go" she replied. "Bored?" I heard Jonghyun say and I nodded. "Here," he offered and handed me one of his earphones. I took it and so, we both listened to music together. Since he was listening to ballad songs and because he was tired, I knew that he would fall asleep, which he did.

The entire ride long, his head rested on my shoulders and even I fell asleep shortly but woke up before him. "We are here, wake your mister up," one of the boys said when we arrived. I looked at him annoyed, but he knew that I wasn't even near to mad at him, so he just laughed and exited the bus.

I carefully woke him up by shaking his shoulders. "Wake up" I whispered. He opened his eyes and looked at me sleepily. "Thanks," he said. "No problem," I said and then, we got off from the bus as the last ones in there. We were near the Jungle and immediately, we walked to our destination; somewhere, deep inside the dark and chilling forest.