CLASS TRIP - Mashton/ Malum

Começar do início

They entered and were met with chaos. It was loud and messy and students were everywhere.

"Yo Mike!"

"Hey bro!"

"Hey Mike, what's up man?"

Michael was greeted from everywhere. He was pretty popular in school, everyone liked him. He had a kind of bad boy image although he didn't really act like one. Some of the boys also greeted Calum.

Calum wasn't as popular as Michael. He was always just Michaels small soft squishy friend. A lot of people assumed the two of them were dating because of the amount of affection they had for each other but Calum couldn't understand that, they were straight and just best friends, more like brothers.

Michael spotted their two best friends in the back of the bus.

"Jack! Alex!," he shouted and they waved. Michael made his way over to them and Calum trailed behind like a lost puppy.

"Hey mate," Alex greeted Michael and then waved at Calum.

Calum waved back and smiled sleepy.

"Hey Cally," Jack smiled and gave him a side hug.

"Hi," Calum smiled.

They took their seats, Calum at the window, Michael next to him, Jack and Alex behind them.

By the time the bus began to move Calum had already fallen asleep.

Michael got bored after a while and changed places with Jack so he was sitting next to Alex.

The two fooled around the whole drive until Alex had to pee.

Suddenly a curly haired boy took the temporary empty seat next to Michael.

His name was Ashton, he was in Michael's history class. Plus, his best friend Luke was on the soccer team with Calum.

"Hey," Ashton smiled.

"Hi?," Michael said confused.

"How are ya?," Ashton smiled.

And damn Michael loved that smile. Ashton's dimples and his sparkling hazel eyes.

Michael had a crush on Ashton ever since the two of them kissed at a party about six month ago.

It was a soccer party so they both hadn't known anyone. Luke had dragged Ashton along and Calum Michael.

They both were lonely and deadbeat drunk. And they had never talked about the kiss afterwards.

"I'm fine," Michael smiled small.

Ashton nodded. His eyes drifted to the sleeping Calum infront of him.

"It's pretty rude to leave your sleeping boyfriend alone, don't you think?," Ashton laughed.

"He's not my boyfriend," Michael said blushing.

"No?? Everyone thinks that!," Ashton said confused and Michael could see hope in his eyes.

"Yeah, I don't know why.. we are more like brothers," Michael smiled small.

"Ah. And what if you two weren't so close? Would you date him?," Ashton asked.

"Why are you asking? That's creepy, you know...? Imagine dating your little brother," Michael frowned at Ashton.

Ashton scrunched up his face in disgust and shook his head.

"Sorry mate... But are you gay now or not?," Ashton asked.

Michael blushed.

"Yeah and now stop creeping", Michael whispered embarrassed.