HOGWARTS - Cake

Luke - Hufflepuff

Calum - Gryffindor

Michael - Gryffindor

Ashton - Ravenclaw

(This is the beginning of a new year and the boys just returned to Hogwarts from their Christmas break.)

"Hey Mikey Poo! I missed youuuuu!," Calum shouted and fell on top of the currently lilac haired boy who was laying on his bed in the Gryffindor boys dorm.

"Urgh Calum GET OFF ME," Michael panted.

Calum pouted and sat next to a laughing Luke, who sat on Calums bed which was next to Michaels.

"But I missed you too buddy," Michael chuckled and sat up, "Guess what I got for Christmas, Calpal?"

"What?"

"A kitten!!," Michael squealed.

"Wow, so punk rock..," Luke smirked. Michael glared at him before rambling on.

"I swear to god she is so tiny and freaking cute," Michael fangirled.

"I can't believe your parents got you a kitten when you are a kitten yourself," Calum giggled and got instantly hit by a pillow Michael threw at his face.

"And guess what guys?," Michael asked again,"I have an awesome idea!"

"Oh gosh I am scared," Calum commented but Micheal ignored him.

"LET'S FORM A BAND!!," Michael shouted excited.

Luke's eyes lit up. "Oh my god that's an awesome idea! We can use Cals and my YouTube channel to upload covers! It will be so freaking cool!," Luke smiled widely and looked at Calum.

"I don't know..," Calum mumbled. He was always shy and didn't really like attention.

"C'mon babe it will be so much fun," Luke said excited. Calum saw the spark in Luke's ocean blue eyes and just couldn't say no.

"Alright I guess..," he sighed and Luke cheered and pecked Calum's lips.

"Okay let's talk about band names," Michael clapped his hands.

"My vote goes for bromance," Luke said and laid down on Calums bed.

"Dude, we wanna be a fucking rock band, not a boy group," Michael said frowning.

"What about Sell Me Out?," Calum asked.

"Too mainstream. Nobody will remember that name," Michael mumbled.

"Well why don't you come up with something then?," Calum mumbled and got comfortable next to Luke.

"5 Seconds Of Summer," Michael smiled.

"What the fuck mate?," Luke asked frowning, which earned him a slap on the chest from Calum.

"No swearing!," he said,"and Mikey, as much as I love you, this name is completely random and weird."

Michael looked up from his phone and smirked.

"Well too bad cause I already made a band Facebook page and Twitter account", Michael hummed. Luke groaned.

"I hate this band already," he grumbled.

"Awwwww c'mon Lukey let's do a cover instead of being mad," Calum said cutely and Luke sighed. He sat up, pecked Calum's lips and stood up, pulling Calum up in process.

"Are you coming or what?," he asked Michael as the couple made their way towards the door.

It was a Thursday morning in March when Luke knocked on the wall next to the portrait of the fat lady, who was still sleeping. He was here to pick Calum up for classes just like every morning.