Drifting Away and New Feelings

It's been about a week since Vermont and I have started to notice that Jc and I are drifting apart. Jenn is over almost every day and they always joke around and laugh with each other. I just watch from afar wondering why Jc hasn't been giving me any attention. I've stated to feel lonely and abandoned.

I got up and walked to the stairs. Jenn and Jc were running around outside with Andrea and Ricky. Kian was out shopping so that leaves only Conn and I inside the house. I ran up to his room. He was laying on his stomach on Tumblr. "He-" he started to say but I cut him off by crying. He turned around and looked at me. "Um, are you okay?" He asked pulling me next to him. "I-I don't k-know anymore..." I said between sobs. We just sat in silence, his arms around me and rocking me back and forth. Once I had calmed down, I looked into his eyes and started to explain how I felt. "Be right back." He said getting up and walking through the door. I crawled to his laptop and went to his Twitter that was open in another tab. I went to 'Compose Tweet' and typed '@ConnorFranta: @KassieLawley is the best. Everyone should subscribe to her on YouTube and follow all her social media. He came back with a jar of Nutella, Skittles, half baked ice cream and chocolate chip cookies. God, I loved Connor. He went onto Netflix and turned on Bride's Maids. Before I knew it, all the snacks were gone. I layed down and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I was cuddled into Connor's side. I rubbed my eyes and walked downstairs. Jc opened his arms. Just when I thought it was for me, I heard the door open and saw Jenn run into his arms. I grabbed a pop tart and jammed it into the toaster. Why do I always get hurt in the end? It popped up making me jump and I grabbed it and headed into Connor's room. He was sitting at his computer. "Hey!" I said happily. "Eyo!" Connor said with a big grin. He was shirtless, and that grin was so cute! Am I falling for Connor Franta?!