Glad To Have An Amazing Boyfriend and "Back off, bitch"

We woke up around 12:00 being jetlagged and all. I poked Jc's stomach and he slowly opened his eyes. "Hey! Wake up, lazy!" I yelled playing with his ruffle of hair. "Why?" He asked pouting and pulling me closer to him. I snuggled in. "Okay, maybe just a few more minutes..." I said smiling and shutting my eyes again. I was woken up a few hours later by my aunt. "Hello sweetie, sorry, but you've got to wake up sometime today, it's 4:30." She said sweetly. I groaned and Jc pulled off the covers as I shivered. "God, it's so fucking cold!" I yelled. "Gabby, Chlo, Kian and Andrea are all downstairs. They are playing Wii so come down whenever you want, make it sometime today though." She said walking out. I sat up and pulled my hair into a messy bun. I stood up and walked to the other side of the bed and shook Jc who had fallen back asleep. I shook him. "Wake up! Seriously bro! Wake up! He grunted and twitched and that was all. "C'mon!" I yelled getting onto him and kissing him. "Dude! Wake the fuck up!" I shook him more. "UGH. I wanna sleep!" He yelled. I got off and tugged at his arm. After about 15 minutes of trying, I finally got him to wake up. He pulled me into a hug and we waddled downstairs like a penguin. He let go when we saw a fire crackling in the fireplace and ran over to it. "Or just leave me behind..." I said sniggering. I walked over and plopped onto his lap. I turned to him. "I'm gonna go get breakfast, care to join?" I asked turning around to face him. "I'll chill here if you bring me something...?" He said smiling. I pecked his cheek and whispered into his ear. "You should be lucky to have the best girlfriend." He giggled and kissed my neck which sent a chill down my spine. I got up and made some oatmeal. I grabbed a spoon and headed out into the living room where Jc was. I was in the middle of taking my first bite when I heard soft footsteps. "Were going snowboarding- oh, sorry to interrupt..." Chlo said in a sassy, bitchy tone and walked away. "What's her problem?" Jc mumbled. "Me..." I mumbled back smiling. I let Jc eat the rest of the oatmeal and we both agreed to get ready to go snowboarding. We headed up to our temporary bedroom and I put on some leggings and grabbed my snowpants that were in the closet from all the times I've visited. I threw Jc Kian's old pair and we got ready. I headed downstairs. "God, you people take forever." Kian said putting his arm around Andrea. "Okay, we're going!" Jc yelled upstairs. Chlo came out wearing a pair of sweatpants and a oversized hoodie, basically dressed the same as Gabby. I took Jc's hand and we walked outside. "Oh my God, I'm so excited!" I yelled clapping and jumping up and down like a five year old when they get presents. "I'll drive." Kian offered. He got into the drivers seat and I sat in the middle row. Andrea plopped down next to me because my cousin Gabby called shotgun. Jc was about to sit down next to Andrea when Chlo pushed him into the backseat. "I'll sit back here with Jc." She said sitting down really close to him even though there was a lot of room back there. "We should change places..." I offered. "No. We're fine, right Jc?" She said smiling. Jc looked at me helplessly and nodded slowly. I texted him. "I'm really sorry, babe. Don't worry it's only like 5 minutes" he responded quickly. "Please, help. She's looking over my shoulder..." He said. I turned around. "Can you get off me?" Jc asked her. "K." She said moving over a half centimeter. Jc sighed and I was feeling pissed at this bitch. At this point I could smack her. I texted my cousin. "Control your cousin!" I said. "She's just really excited. She owns the Twitter account @jccaylenupdates" I went on and I saw a bunch of pictures of that were originally me and Jc, were now me crossed out. "#stopkustin" was captioned. She had almost 3k, how the hell? I sent a link to Jc and he just gasped. "Are you okay?!" Chlo asked. "No, you need to stop being mean to my girlfriend." He said burning a little red in the face. "I can't be mean to myself, silly!" She said giggling. Okay, ima bout to smack a bitch. "You are not my girlfriend, you are 14!" He said moving away. She just giggled. "One day you'll understand." She said twirling her hair. "Okay, literally don't. Ima bout to crawl back there and smack your ratchet ass. Shut the fuck up! You're making me and Jc uncomfortable. Back off, bitch." I yelled through the car. She looked paralyzed. I sat back in my seat and all eyes were on me. "What?" I asked shrugging.