Chapter One

-Mikko's POV-

I sat down at one of the benches at the concert hall. On my left side, my family was sitting down, watching Suga do his performance. All the other ARMYs shouts in glee as Suga approaches their sides. I screamed in joy as I waved my ARMY bomb in the air along with the others. Though I am seated at the General Admission area, I cared less about it. All I was thinking of was to see Bangtan in person.

Later on, Jungkook went in. It was his turn to do his special performance. After this, Jimin would go in and do his thing.

As I waved my ARMY bomb, a guy, in red tshirt and a chain bracelet sat down on my right side. He was wearing a black cap that covered half of his face. I looked at him weirdly, wondering why they hell would he wear a freaking cap on an entirely covered concert hall.

I shrugged off the concern and began to cheer. Instead of seeing Jimin, I saw Taehyung and Jungkook do a special performance on stage. ARMYs began to cheer for the two, as I laughed on my seat, admiring the two maknaes' adorable performance. As I fangirled, I held a firm hold of the stranger on my right and my younger sister on my left. I held both of their arms and unintentionally dug my nails at their flesh.

My sister instantly jerked her arm away from me. I apologized and turned to the stranger who did the same thing.

"Ouch!" He hissed.

"Oh, I'm so so sorry." Out of nowhere, I took his arm and began rubbing the nail marks I did, atleast I can lessen the pain.

I began to feel awkward with it. But still, I held his arm, trying to help him ease the pain. Though I cannot see his eyes, I know he is looking at me. Later on, the spotlight was on us.

"Ah! Jimin-hyung! I haven't expected that you already have a girlfriend! Everyone, Jimin-hyung's girlfriend!" Jungkook shouted.

I looked at the stranger. He smiled and took off his cap. It was Park Jimin. He held my hand and took me with him to the stage. My eyes widened as he wrapped his arm around me.

***

Jimin and I had been together. We were at a hut, in a place I cannot tell where. Behind us, a TV reporter was blabbering things about BTS's 3 week vacation. I first thought he said 8 week.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Nothing. Uhm, do you want drinks?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

We stood up and went to the other hut next to ours. We opened the ice bucket searching for a drink that would satisfy our need.

"Do you want japan?" I asked. And I even freaking wondered; why the hell did I call the grape juice 'JAPAN'?!

He smiled at me nodded. He took the grape juice from me as I took my own. We went back to our hut, with his hand slowly going down to the side of my waist. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Saranghae, Mikko-ah." He mumbled.

***

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

I instantly threw my alarm clock to my trash bin, finding it annoying.

Holy mother of monkey-looking donkeys, all of those was just a dream?! I swear it felt real.

I looked around my room. There was no sign of concert clothes that I wore on my dream. No ARMY bomb, and more importanly NO JIMIN IS LYING DOWN BESIDE ME!