Chapter Two

-Mikko's POV-

"I SWEAR I THINK I HURT JIMIN!" I shouted for the millionth time. Ae Yoon never believed me, as she continued eating her chips on a bowl.

"It was just a dream," she replied.

"BUT IT SEEM REAL!" I replied, pushing the belief that I really hurt Jimin.

She looked at me like I was someone crazy before she sighed and rolled her eyes. She never believes me, no matter what the hell I do.

I sat down beside her, finally giving up on persuading her to believe me. I ate her chips and silently watched the TV. It's already 10:26 in the evening, later on I'll be going to bed. Luckily, Ae Yoon requested her parents if she could stay her and sleep with me which they agreed.

4 minutes later, Ae Yoon and I went up to my room and we both drifted off to dreamland.

***

I was back to this hut where I last saw Jimin. Where I last felt his hand on my waist as he says 'I love you, Mikko-ah.'

I sat down on the seats of the hut, looking at my palms as tears began to fall down my cheeks. So, all of that Jimin thing was an illusion?

A pair of hands rested on my shoulders, comforting me. I looked back and saw Jimin, smiling at me brightly. I stood up and hugged him. I was only up to his chin. I was still too short. I looked up, giving Jimin the permission to kiss my forehead.

"Why were you crying?" He asked, as he wiped away my tears gently.

"I thought I'd never see you again." I blurted out.

He chuckled. He pulled me closer and hugged me tight. It was a great feeling. It seemed real. He caressed my hair as he hummed a song. I recognize that song!

"Butterfly," I mumbled.

He chuckled in the middle of the song but still continued humming. We pulled away and soon, I found myself wearing a blue dress. He was on his black V-neck oversized shirt, tucked in his skinny jeans matched with his black boots.

"Let's go?" He held my hand as we both went on a beach nearby. The sunset was astonishing, the waves were calm, and the wind was giving me just enough breeze.

We stopped on the middle of the beach and sat down on the sand, as we watched the beautiful sunset. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat on the process.

"Mikko-ah," he spoke up.

I looked at him, and gave him a smile. "Yes, oppa?"

"Do you like it here?" He asked, gently rubbing my shoulder. I nodded and kissed his cheeks, "Yes, oppa. But I would like any place, if it means being with you."

We stayed on the beach till the sunset was gone. We stood up and went out of the beach. He was like bad boy on his clothes. But it fits him. Anything would fit Park Jimin.

We went inside my house. Nobody was around. It was quite but the lights were on. Jimin sat down on the couch as I took off my flats. I sat down beside him, and suddenly, he rested his head on my lap. He looked up at me, smiling. I smiled back and began to play with his hair and place small kisses on his forehead, nose and cheeks.

"Why are you so cute?" I mumbled.

He smiled even more and pinched my cheeks, "I'm not cute. You are."