10

After 7 months

Ash's POV

It's been a long time with harry and the boys , we went on tour and their album is a hit.
Soon Harry's birthday will be there and I and busy doing all the preparations, today it's last day on the month January and 4:00 in the morning and tomorrow is 1 Feb Harry's birthday . I wanted this day to be really special . I have called his mother and sister here , I called my mom but she was busy so she can't come (and she had accepted our relationship ) .

"Come on ash its 8 in the morning let me sleep " Niall said when I tried to wake him up
" you know you got to go and we have to prepare everything " I whispered the boys and Veroni were helping me set everything , we need to keep harry out of the house today so that I can prepare everything . Niall was taking harry for some recordings and then he would take him on a long drive . It was already four and they have to leave before its 9:30 cause Harry's mom and sister will be here till 10:00 .
"Ya I know , but it's still time " Niall said
"Ok just 20  minutes then you are going to convince him to go with you , I have told rose to call and tell harry that he has some recording ....ok" I said
"Ok love , I can sleep now ...." he said
"Sure "

It's 9:15 and I was pretending to sleep besides harry , I was really worried about why Niall haven't came , I could have gone and wake him up again but Harry's arms held me close.
I heard the knock on the door and immediately I knew it was Niall I shut my eyes and pretended to sleep , I felt waking up and get up from the bed ..he soon opened the door and I could here them.
"Niall ...man what happened " oh his sleepy voice...
"Dude we have our recording .... we have to leave now"
"Now ......but  "
" we have to leave"
Harry's phone rang and he marched to the bed and grabbed it .
"Hello...........yeah rose...............but  .......but i am taking ash out  ..............Niall told me .................ok I will be there " I was sure that rose had conceived him to leave.
He wore his shirt and went to the bathroom and kissed me on the forehead.
"I'll be back soon " he said and left , I was still pretending to sleep then he left.
He was not willing to go cause he promised me that he would take me for shopping , but I had to prepare for his birthday so we made a plan to keep him out all day.

The door bell rang and I opened it .
"Ash......" Harry's mom said and gave me a hug .
"Gemma !!" I said and hugged her too.
They both got in . I have met them many times now and i love them some times they just feel like my family .

Harry's POV (morning )

I kissed on her fore head.
"I'll be back soon " and left the room , I and Niall got in the car and were off to the studio. Niall insisted to drive so I let him .
Today I was taking ash for shopping but rose told me to come for some recordings she said that there was something wrong with my and Niall's part in the song , so she wanted to record it again . I really wanted to be with her whole day , after the tour we hardly got time to hangout together , she met my mother and I met her mom . It's been months I met my mom  . My mom likes her too much sometimes when we had a argument my mom use to take her side and she always takes care of her like she is her own daughter and that makes me feel more good about ash, how she loves my family . WAIT........
I snapped out  from my thoughts and put my eyes on the road , it wasn't the route to our studio.
"Hy....you are on the wrong route " I said to Niall
"I know, rose gave me a new address were we had to go " Niall said
"She didn't told me ..........."
"She told me ....."
Oh great now we have to go to a new place and we are getting late ....for

"Thanks Rose , I just got confused .....thanks " Niall said on the phone.
We have been finding the new studio for 2 hours and now Niall had called rose and she said it we can't find it we can come to our studio.