4

I woke up in Harry's chest he was sleeping one hand of his hand on the opposite side  of my head  pressing me in his chest and other on my  back. I looked up to see him " Harry, harry " I said and seconds later his hands pressed me more harder to him " Harry,  it's morning, wake up"
" Hmmm...yeah, good morning, are you okay " his concern made me smile a bit " Yes , I'm fine, wake up " I said and tried to get of the bed but couldn't ,harry pulled me towards him " I know everything about brien  and I'm sorry for what every I did with you before cause i was behaving like him I'm really sorry " he said and the kissed my forehead softly " it's okay harry,  and thank you for being with me, when veroni wasn't here " he smiled and I went for a shower,  when I came back and dressed harry was waiting for the breakfast he ordered we did and harry went for the shower I called veroni and she told me what happened last night and harry has told her everything. I ended the call when harry came I smiled and him " Thank you for, telling veroni "
" No problem .... hoe long you know her "
" 13 years "
" long time"
" I know we never get bored of each other, she is my first priority " I said and harry nodded we left the room cause we were going to a fair  everyone was waiting for us on yhe reception. We reached the fair in about half an hour.
Louis and Eleanor went to a roller coaster and niall too , zayn called veronica and liam and Sophia just walked around  , they both looked perfect together
" They are perfect " a deep voice said beside me, first I thought he just read my mind but nope
" Yeah " I said and a teares filled my eyes
" Hy what happened". Harry asked, I didn't wanted to but I remembered  I and brien were perfect too but until.....
" Nothing " I replied wipping the tears
" Did brien came up in your head " he said looking down,  how could he , how did he knew , I Nodded " Let it be, that's my past " I explained and walked to the haunted house and made a sign from my hands to harry to come "You are not serious " he was scared I laughed " I am....... Are you sacred Mr.  Styles...." I pouted a bit " NOT AT ALL,  bring it on " he said and we took two tickets and them in the ghost house when we entered harry was at my back , there were stairs from were a man with no head came down running and screamed and ran in a room ,I left harry in the hall and closed the door when when I turned back there was cat and a girl with blood all over her face and one arm missing she tilted her head and examined me she ran towards me and a opened the door quickly I ran outside and dumped into someone,  it was lady who had scars on her body her hair flying in air in a messy way her eyes were red she was stepping towards me but a muscular hand pulled me way I ended up falling in Harry's chest,  he was breathing heavily
" I told you, but when did you listen me " he said with eyes scanning the place around us.
" This is still fun " I said with a big smile on face looking up at him, he looked down at me and his tensed face smiled back at me " Come on, how could you " he said and I held his hand and we started finding the exit when we did he dragged me quickly from the gate " Now never ever do that to me " he said and burst out with laughter " What's so funny "
" That harry styles is scared of ghost, who are actually humans after all"
I teased him and ran away cause he tried to catch me " Stop " Harry shouted
"No way you coward " I laughed and felt his hands on my back he caught me and his fingers dipped in my stomach that made me giggle " Ok OK sorry " his hands freed me " That's better "
As he did I teased him again " But I would tell everyone " I said and he didn't protested.

"  OK Then what are you afraid of " he asked and I rolled my eyes
" Um...... Not ghost ...." I giggled a bit
" Ok then let's try all the rids and find it "
" ok  " I agreed and we tried some all the rids I felt hungry and asked harry if he was too he nodded and we when to a food truck which said 'Amy's burger ' he had one burger each and I also had some fries , we both finished and harry tool us to the giant wheel my stomach twisted but I couldn't tell him that I had height phobia so I kept quite "Let's try this "
He said "What's.... The n.. Need.. " I said my voice vibrating "Oh are you sacred?? " he asked with a teasing voice "No" I said and we went to it, it was so huge , I was getting goosbums we sat in one of the little compartment of the gaint wheel or I should say the most gaint wheel I have ever seen, the wheel started rotating as we went up I shifted to Harry's side when we almost on the top I grabbed his arm closing my eyes tight "What wrong ash" harry asked putting his one hand on my shoulder " I am scared of heights " my eyes were still closed but I opened it when it felt that we are on top ,as the surface on the compartment was of glass I could see at what height we were I looked down and that height made me pull my legs to my chest I wrapped my arms around harru really tightly and felt as if the my head was spinning and seconds later I fainted.
I woke up seeing Eleanor splashing water on my face " Hy, you all right ? " I nodded holding my head which felt heavy "what happened ?" My low voice asked
"You fainted up there on the gaint wheel " Louis said everyone surrounded me and Eleanor helped me up "Thank you " I said " Your welcome " she politely replied  .
Harry held me up from the bench where I was laying " Are you sure you are fine " he was concerned which his face showed "Yes I'm fine, and sorry everyone because of me your day got ruined" 
"No there's nothing like that... we enjoyed a lot" Sophia said and hugged me "Actually thank you, if you never came to stay at their house , there wasn't any trip " I smiled and we all went to the cars I and harry sat in his car "Sorry" he said "for what" I asked his face was worried and he felt guilty he took one of my hand and kissed it  , I was a bit odd but I let him " for making you sit in that rid I really didn't knew you have phobia of height" as his mouth left the words his face was getting more soft and his voice even softer ,i leaned closer to his side "Harry it's fine obviously you didn't knew, it's ok "
He nodded and started the engine in few minutes  we reached a restaurant , everyone else came minutes later until I and harry just chatted .
When every one was there we ordered our dinner , we finished it and then we left the restaurant " Anyone interested in ice cream " niall asked and I raised my hand "I am" none of the others raised hands,
"NO, niall it's pretty cold " harry said
"Harry we are strong  ....isn't it ash " niall knocked me with his one elbow and I nodded and harry agreed "OK then, but not more than one scoop... Alright " we both nodded and ran towards niall's car we went in a ice cream parlor and I had double chocolate chip and niall pineapple and mango we sat on a table until we finished our scoops.
" Niall are you single ?"
I asked cause I couldn't believe he is so sweet any girl would be  very happy with him.
"yup! And that's the best feeling " he said
" Hmmm... But don't yoy love someone either "
"Nope .......tell me about you ...don't you like harry " my eyes widened, why did he said that
"No ...I don't "
" But you both were together all the time and you both are sharing the room too "
"niall there's nothing like that we both are friends "
"Ok.... But...... Never mind " he didn't completed as if he didn't wanted to tell
"But what niall "
"Never mind let it be "  he said and I just rolled my eyes "Come on tell me "
He leaned closer " But promise you won't tell anyone " his voice was low I nodded and he leaned more closer
"Harry likes you" I wasn't suprised cause I knew it somehow because of his action earlier niall continued "When that night he and zayn came back after resting at your house he was only taking about you and he was crying when brien hurted you he said that he is useless if he can't protect you.... He really likes you ash" niall ended and I don't know why , but I blushed i knew that he likes me but this much was not good he is a superstar, a great Singer, girls are mad about him and I'm just a common girl there's nothing special in me he would be insulted with me I am embarrassment for him
" But why me, I'm just a common girl and there are lost of better girls who actually love me,  I don't think he should feel about me "
Niall just raised an eyebrow at me and we finished our ice cream, when we were leaving , I had a call from harry
H- Were are you ash
A- On are way, we'll be there soon
H - OK, it's almost midnight,  come fast
A- ok
" look I told you " niall said poking me with his elbow, we sat in his car and then went and reached the hotel we both said good night before leading to our room's.
When I entered the room harry was talking to someone on his phone, he seemed in anger but as he saw me there was comfort on his face, but he was still on his phone
" look just don't dare or I will kill you " he said and trowed the phone on the bed "What happened harry who was it " I asked and took some of my comfortable clothes out from the wardrobe
" um........ Nothing just our manager "
"Ok " I was going to change but harry didn't let me, he pulled me from his one hand and hugged me then after loosening his hands he looked in my eyes " Thank god , you are safe, I was just so worried " he said and hugged me again
" But harry we were just at the ice cream shop,  and there's nothing to worry about " I laughed and harry glared at me but this time  that didn't made me feel weak "I know ,but I don't know why I get worried about you " he said
" Harry ,thanks for taking care of me " I said and changed into my crop top and shorts, when I came in the bedroom harry was sitting on his bed as if waiting for me when I came he stood up and came near ,his hands gripped my bare waist and decreased the space between us "what... " I said and harry shushed me , his free hand went to my cheek and rested there "I don't know how long I have to wait, to make you mine " his words gave to goosbumbs he  hugged me and that hug comforted me, he withdrew and kissed the area below my ear he his hands squeezed my waist, his face now stood in front of me he constantly watched my lips ,he leaned closer to my face and this time I didn't protested ,his warm lips pressed to mine , his hands gripped me tighter of my waist as he kissed me ,his hands were cold which made me shiver at bit ,  i withdrawn almost pushing him, I don't how could he just kiss me but I felt good we both never left eachothers eyes    
"I love you " my lips almost parted and eyes widened, I know we just kissed but I don't have such feeling for him or I have , I don't know so I didn't said anything which made him continued
He kneeled down on his legs "Look I know that you had a very bad relationship earlier but I promise I wont hurt you, trust me........ Be my girlfriend.... Please " he was more nervous, I don't know what to say
" Ash you can take your time as much as you want and even if you say no it's not a problem.... We can be friends , right?" I nodded this time, he stood up at his full height ,my both hands were in his own, he once again leaned to kiss me but I sifted back,  no doubt he understood what I meant he looked down and then back to me " Sorry, promise I won't kiss you without your permission " he was leaving the room " Harry were are you of to it's almost 2:00 " I asked
"Actually, my manager he wants to meet me, that's why he called "
"Ok then, be fast "
He left and I locked the door, I was asleep at the second I layed on the bed.