Ash's POV

Harry looked so tied
"Harry where you have been " loui asked
"I went to the club for some drinks.. " harry said
He ignored me and went towards his room.
"Harry what's going on, talk to us, and look at yourself what happened to you.. " loui said
"I don't wanna talk " harry said and shut his door, everyone was surprised by Harry's behavior he never talked to loui or any boy like that, he was being rude.
I know that why was that happening because of me, because of me harry behaved like that, he was being rude because of me and everyone knew that the reason behind everything was 'me'.
I am the problem In their life, they all were losing their friend.
Loui and the boys went to their rooms they all had their recording in a hour.
I went to my room and the letter was revolving around my mind, should I tell them, or should I myself disagree with this job, I can't create any more problems in their life, I should say no ...

I left for my work and while driving I turned on the radio and it said
'Guys we have very hot news today as we know that Harry styles member of one direction and Ash the fashion designer are together but from couple of days something is wrong harry was seen running after ash outside her office building and yesterday night harry went out late at night and returned in the morning ,did they both broke up...?? Because harry...' I turned the radio off, ridiculous how could they just say that come on.
I reached my office and then my room, some sketches were left I complete them and then submited it .
A notice was send to my room which said
'Our company is selected for the Guess fashion week ramp walk and you have been given an opportunity to show your talent, you have to place your best three designs for the ramp it's after 4 days
All the best. '

I jumped from my seat I went running to Mrs. Waters room and hugged her "Thank you ma'am to give me this chance " I said
"Ash I'm your boss come on let me just feel that " she said I giggled
"Welcome by the way, and I know that should get this chance, and all the best, I have chosen the best in my company ,I hope you will do your best too " she continued and I just nodded .
" once again thank you " I said and about to leave the room.
"Mam can I hug you for a last time " I said
She got up from her seat and made a sign to let me hug,I hugged her and left the room.
I went straight to my room and called veroni
She picked it.
V- Hy ash, sorry I couldn't call you, are you ok... I mean I saw the news....
A- yaa babe I'm fine, but I think not the boys
V- why what happened?
A- veroni... Today harry returned the morning and when loui asked him he said he didn't wanted to talk....
I mean he for the first time did that to loui, he never had been so rude to all of them and today because of me...
V- Come on ash.. When will you stop blaming your self for everything... Harry was wrong... I know you feel bad because you care for everyone but not this time please.
A- but... Veroni.. Their faces were blank when harry said that... They all were sad..
V- Ash..... Come on you can't say that... It was Harry's fault..okay ...now change the topic please
A- OK..... I need let you something.
V- Hmmm
A- I told that harry asked me if I would like to work with them... And I said yes..
V- yeah you told..
A- the letter came today... And they want me to join for work from monday...
V- what... That means you would work with harry daily... And see him daily...
A- yeah exactly...
V- fucking shit... Ash ...
A- I know that's my fault...
V- Talk to them about this A- OK... I will...
V- hmm.... And say what's up ....
A- nothing.... Oh wait I forget the main thing...
V-What....
A- I'll be designing for.. guess fasion week ramp walk....
V- Omg.... Really....
A- yeah....
V- Great.. Baby..
A- I know...
We talked for another 15 minutes and then I hung up the phone cause there was an another notice for me...

Ash I think you should take a leave for 3 days and prepare for your designs ..

There were some more information... About the model whom I will be designing clothes for and on the third day I have to do a dress rehearsal with her at the place the ramp walk was her name was 'Kendall jenner' ..her number was given so that I could contact her .

I packed my stuff and the things I'll be needing and said the guard to keep them in my car, I left for home .
When I reached home there was no one I guess...
I brought my things in my room and changed my clothes.
I sketched some designs and was done with 4 dresses , after that I went to kitchen and made noddles for myself, I heard someone coming and turned around it was loui "Hy ash... You back so soon.. " he asked
" yeah you too..." I said "oh I finished early so I came back.... What about you.." He asked " actually I have... " I started but then those green eyes caught my attention.. Why is he here too ..
" Umm... I have been chosen for designing some clothes for lakme Ramp walk , so had a lot of work " I completed some how..
Harry kept his eyes on me all the time.
I turned to the kitchen counter "loui what do like some noddles..? " I asked
"Yeah sure.. " he said I started preparing the noddles "Ash for harry too, I hope you don't mind " loui said and I just nodded .
I served them and with my bowl I went in my room.
It was 7:00 and liam, niall and zayn haven't returned yet we were going out for dinner, loui called them and they said they would meet us directly at the place. I and loui get in his car and he started driving, harry too was not coming with us as he said he need to go somewhere and that good cause I can't just take him anymore the way he look towards me was killing me.
I had to talk to loui about the letter I got for working with them.
"Loui I am sorry " I said
"For what ash " he asked
"For what?... I think everything I did.. I mean harry is your best friend and he was behaving very rude to you because of me ....and very problem in your life now is because of me... "

"Come on ash.. We are really thankful to you and we don't have any problems at all, and that time harry was angry and it was his fault not your.. Why do you blam your self... "
He said
"But... "

"Ash there's nothing wrong ok.. Stop thinking that " he said and I nodded
"Loui.. I got a letter from your studio.. They have decided to keep me as your personal designer and... " I didn't complete as loui shouted so loud
"REALLY... THAT'S GREAT " he said
"But loui.. " I tried to say but he did heard me
"I need to let everyone, we are celebrating "
He took out his phone and began calling but I stopped him.
" No loui please... Let me complete. "

---------------------------------
Hy guys thank u all for viewing my story . Thinking what's gonna happen next sure u will get to know .
I will post very soon in march . Delaying cause exams are on head .
All my love
Ash.
--------