9

Zayn's POV

We all after recording we're home and harry had told us that ash finally said him , and he acting very wired almost like maniac , he was again and again saying that
She really said it , am I dreaming . And every time when he said this all were laughing .
Loui suggested that he should go and meet her , and I should go and tell veronica about my feelings , everyone knew that I like her and I am sure she had some feelings too. But I don't have any idea how to tell her I mean she could understand for my gestures , how I talk to her ......she must have figured it out that I like her , but Liam said still I should purpose her .
"Hy why don't both of you go together , you can both go on a double date " Niall said
"No I want to meet ash alone " harry said
"I have an idea , zayn you wanted to take veronica on a date , right ? " Loui said
"Ya " I really wanted to
"So I got a way out of this " Loui explained .
"What ?!" I and harry asked at the same time.
Loui told me that I will call ash and tell her that I am taking veronica on a date , but she shouldn't tell her , she will get her dressed ready for the date and take her to the place were I will give veronica a surprise and I would be waiting for her there already with Everything done . And harry he will be with me there too , but not for a date with Ash , he and ash will return to ash's house and spend time together alone as harry wanted .
"That sounds great Loui boy " Liam said
"Yeah " I said
"Zayn you have get everything got setup " Loui said and I nodded , and soon I and the other boys were preparing for my surprise date .
I called ash
A- Hy
Z -hy ash, is veronica there .
A-no , she had some work , but she will return in an hour .
Z-great , now listen ash .
A-ya tell me
Z-I am , taking veronica on a date , but I want you not to tell her .
A-Really , thank god zayn , I was really wondering when you will .....and finally you are taking her , but I shouldn't tell her !??!!?!
She was confused but I told her everything and she was really existed , obviously I didn't told her that harry was coming with and then he would go with her .
She was really happy after hearing everything
Z- thank you ash , this means  a lot to me.
A- shut up zayn , come on we are friends and don't say thank you .
Z-ok , I'll meet you there at 8:00
A-ok , done .
Z-bye
A-bye
And I hung up the phone . I was really excited and harry more than me .

Ash's POV

Omg , zayn he was taking Veroni on a date , I mean I was wishing this a few days ago and now he really is taking her . I was so existed but one think that went on with me that I had said harry I love you . I really did love him , but I shouldn't had said it , I mean he is a great star , and I don't deserve him and what if he loved Kendall , I would just be a joke for him , and if he loved me too , I would be an embarrassment for him I was no one and he was someone to the world the most attractive male I guess for girl but for the world he was a star . I hope he ignore that , and if I meant him..........shit I will meant him every day all most I work for them . Great now I dragged myself in a problem . But now I have to concentrate on Veroni and zayn I had to do something that Veroni gets dressed up and I can simply drop her to the place without any questions ask and I had a plane .

Veronica's POV

When I returned home from my work and entered the house ash was in her room , pulling out some dresses and her room was a mess.
"Hy .....look around yourself idiot , what you want "
"Hy Veroni , you here.....I want to talk to you now , it's important ."
She some how scams out of that mess with a beautiful dress and pulled me towards my room and made me sit on the bed .
"Wear this , we are going for dinner "
"Dinner , why ????!"
"Stop asking questions Veroni , you have to save me , it's about my life "
"About you life , what happened !?????"
"Not about my life , I mean your life....no both of us......uhh ....you just get dress i will tell you everything when we reach there "
"Ok ...ok calm down babe .....i will "
"Love you sis "
She went out of my room and told me that we had to reach there before 8 and it was already 6:30 I wore the dress Veroni gave me , she said I looked beautiful she did my hair and soon we were ready to leave but ash didn't had changed.
"Ash why aren't you ready " I asked her
"Umhh.......look at time we don't have time and it would take 45 min to reach there I think I look great let's leave" she said and pulled me out of the house and closed the door , I was really confused she wasn't dressed , and what the matter was I kept on asking her what was going on and she kept on saying she would tell me when we will reach there. I was not sure if she was saying the truth cause when she lied she never made eyes contact.
We reached the place , it was a small hill out side the city and there a table , flowers , balloons , some people I was really confused immediately I asked her .
"What's going on ash ?????" I was taking to her and she was looking towards the table as if finding some one and when she smiled I looked the way she was looking there he was ...zayn , he was dressed in black he looked really hot . His hair were flying and that made him more attractive , but still what was he doing there . Ash pushed me and we started walking towards zayn and soon from the tree near zayn , harry stepped out and ash almost stopped while walking , I knew why .....she was ready to face him after what she said , she thinks that she don't deserve harry , but I don't think that true and I was happy that harry was there.
"Hy girls " zayn said
" what's going on ??? " I asked
"You and zayn have a date " harry said cause ash didn't answered
"What ? " I said I was happy but at the same time it made me nervous
"Ash thank you and you and harry can go to your place .......and veronica ....shall we !" Zayn said and made a sign to give him my hand , ash pulled my hand and kept it on top of zayn's hand and we walked towards the table . And harry and ash were standing alone there.