Hy guys sorry but had lots of work . I hope you are enjoying here's the next part .
Ash....
---------------------------
" no loui please.......let me complete " I shouted
Loui looked at me , I think he noticed the stress on my voice " what happened ash , you look stressed" he said
"Loui look I would love to work with you all but you know that i can't afford any distractions and harry he has disturbed me a lot .... I can't just ...." loui comforted me with his hand on the shoulder " Ash I can understand ... but you can give it a try at least , I promise harry won't do that again " loui said I think he was right I can give it a try .
"Ok loui , and thank you for the advise " I said and loui smiled at me.
"So now can I tell everyone ....please " he said and I nodded while giggling

We reached the place and they all hugged me one by one as loui had told them.
We sat on our chairs and order the food .
After we had eaten liam said "guys let's have a drink , let's celebrate "
"Done let me order " loui said and order some drinks
The waiter got our drinks and they all offered me "No guys I don't drink "
Their face were looking me as if I had done a crime "Really ??" Liam and zayn said together .
" ya guys really , you all enjoy .......excuse me , I'll be back "
I went towards the restroom and washed my hands and did my hair , their were two girls standing and chatting about something I could hear them "that's he sitting with them and harry he is not with them " .
"It's all because of her "
I opened the door and went to our table , what were they talking about have I did something wrong , I sat on my place and opened my phone to just check for any rumours around they all did bothered what I did cause they were busy enjoying their drinks .
I opened twitter and their were loads of news , like' Harry has lost his dream girl he .....,
'How can someone say no to harry styles,.......'
'Is that girl insane .....'

God this all irritated me but after a while a saw a picture of harry with a girl , she was pretty and harry and she were smiling while looking at beachother , who was she ?
I saw the text below the picture , her name was "KENDALL JENNER" the model I am working with... she and harry .....what???
Everything went blank ......but wait ,why am I worrying about this .. forget it ...

I let the phone rest in my pocket . The boys were totally drunk and i think I had to drive so I told them to sit in the car , they were not so much drunk so I could handle them .

We reached home and I asked they guard to help me with them . He helped them up and they all straight went to their rooms and I guess fell asleep.
I went to my room and noticed harry wasn't there. The news it was couples of hours  ago he must be home now . I went out of my room and then to Harry's room  he wasn't there , he must be late today . So didn't bothered to call him. And went to my room and slept .

The next morning my alarm cause me trip from the bed and I hurt my head .
"Oh...god..," I stood up and went out . Anne was cooking our breakfast ( their cook )
"Good morning , ash" Anne said
" morning Anne... were are the boys, " I asked
" Do you think they will wake up so early , of course they are sleeping" Anne said
"No I woke up early ........good morning " zayn said coming down the stares
"Morning! " I and Anne said
I and zayn had the good and Anne left , she use to cook our food than leave after her work.
Every one else came down and had their breakfast . I noticed harry was not speaking a lot .

After a few minutes door was knocked by someone . Everyone looked at me , Niall made a puppy dog face to approach me to open the door .. he made me giggle and then I opened the door .
I was blank it was 'Kendall' ..
Why is she here ...? " who are you ? " she asked
Before I could answer harry came running from the table and stood behind me
" hy Kendall .. what made you come here ..?" He said with a smile it seemed fake to me and  he sifted in front of me to have a clear view of her . I let them  be by themselves ..... " who is she harry ??" She asked again in a angry tone .
I could hear her but as I walked towards everyone there voices faded .
I sat on one of the chairs " whose it? " zayn asked
"Kendall "
"Kendall Jenner ? " Loui asked and I nodded they all looked at each other in a weird way I wanted to ask them what's wrong but soon later harry came with her in .
" Boys , Ash ..this is Kendall ...my ..............girlfriend " harry said I don't know why but I felt bad .... but why was I feeling bad its good for me ....
"Hi "  we all said
"Sorry ash  , for my behaviour ....I thought .....um.....you know.....sorry for that" she said
" it's okay " I said " and it's easy for me now that you came here , I was going to call you soon " everyone looked at me confused especially harry .
" guys don't look at me that ways , she is the model I am working with " I said
" Oh ...right ash,... how can forget ... what a coincidence " she said
Harry was still confused but then Kendall said some thing to him and his face felt as if he understood everything .
" Ash if you are free after 2-3 hours ... we can do you work" she said
"Ya sure " I said