8. 💔 Heartbroken 💔

Listen to YouTube Vid I put above... listen while reading to put you in the mood.

*I advise not to listen to it at night while in bed because it can put you in a depressed state (I know from past reference... 😞😉☺️😂) but it can also make you concentrate or reflect on lyf (ahaha deep stuff right here 🤣☺️)*

Ok sorry for the delays... let's get started! ---->

Your P.O.V:
"SASUKE!!!!! STOPPPPP! Don't do thissss!! "

Sasuke P.O.V:
That was the last thing I heard her say before my mind blanked out and I couldn't control my body. The fun times I had with f/n flashed before my eyes and a single teardrop
shed as I couldn't control my actions. My hand went straight through a soft, squishy substance  and landed on something round. When I looked up... all I could see was blood. The blood of f/n l/n, and when I pulled my hand out, there was her heart, shattered into a million pieces by the power of my chidori.

Your P.O.V:
All I felt before I faded was a sharp pain in my chest that stung more than death itself. I knew that Sasuke... my Sasuke has struck me. I didn't get a chance to see how big the wound was before I collapsed on the ground. Lifeless. I called Sasuke over and with my last breaths all I could say was "I love you".

Sasuke P.O.V:
As f/n lay on the ground, dying, she faintly called my name. "Sasuke..." I heard. That was my cue to come over. "I love you." And with those words my world split in 2 as I realized that I never said those words back... "I love you too..." I tried to say, tears now flowing endlessly over my face, but I knew she didn't hear me. "It's over... f/n is gone."

Heyo! I'm sorry I haven't been updating often but plot twist right here *insert anime/fangirl gasp here* so ya... I will continue when I can cuz we have finals at school. Thanks for all the support! 😋