~Back In The Infirmary~

He put the bug onto my hand. Im scared of bugs and spiders, -no! I am not a daughter of Athena- so I immediately jumped from my spot hoping it would fall off or something. Nothing happened. It started crawling up my hand onto my lower arm. I was freaking out. All of a sudden it stopped moving, (which made me really confused), and then it bit me! That right there was the worst feeling of my life! I started getting an unbelievable amount of pain shooting up from my lower arm, into my body. My knees buckled, my vision started to blur, but I didn't want to give in. All of a sudden, I heard Jason yell. He yelled for Percy to get to the infirmary and prepare Will for me. Jason ran over to my side, and saw that I was in a lot of pain. I tried to keep my eyes open, to take at least one more breath. The next thing I knew, I was in Jason's arms. I don't even know if it was possible, but I think I blushed for a split second. I still had a lot of pain through my whole body. I felt like I had just walked through burning fire, but ten times worse. Maybe even 20 times worse! I couldn't take it any more. All of a sudden, my vision went from reality to dreams.
It was Poseidon. I had a vision of Poseidon trying to tell me something. But what was it??
"Don't give in Sophia", he said.
"I'm not", I tried to say. Nothing came out.
"His name is Luke Castellan. He used to train at Camp Half-Blood, but things didn't go well for him. Don't follow his steps. Don't listen to him, and most importantly, don't let him get the....", his voice trailed off.
I was itching to hear that last part of it. (Not literally.) What was he talking about? Ugh! I guess I'll have to wait till it actually happens, and we're 1 second away from dying. The usual.
10 minutes passed, then 20. Or at least it seemed like it. All of a sudden I felt a shock surge through my body, and I awoke. I was back in reality. But the pain was still there.
*Breathing heavily*
"Ow!" I started to complain. "Ow, it hurts..."My complaints turned into tears. I started to cry. I was in a state of pain that made me beg to feel normal again!
"It's all my fault!"
I heard Jason in the background cursing in Greek. To be honest, he sounded hurt. Like he felt bad for me, but that could never happen.
"Your fine, stop trying to blame stuff on yourself", Annabeth tried to calm him down.
"Soph, I need you to lay still." Percy asked of me.
"You have some sort of poison in you. I'll tell you the rest of it when you start feeling better." He patted my head, making me feel comfortable again.
Then Jason walked up to me.
"Look Soph, you probably can't comprehend everything that's happening right now, by I'm really really sorry. I left you alone in the woods, and caused all of this to happen. I was also being a jerk when Clarisse was hurting you. And I never admitted it, but I love you! I love you Sophia" Jason went on. I could tell he was blushing a bit, but my cheeks were 50 shades of pink, so we were even!
"The reason I never stood up for you, and barely talked to you, was because I was afraid if I did, you wouldn't like me." His eyes started getting heavy. They started watering up. I felt bad, (even though I didn't really do anything).
Percy then told Jason that I needed some space, and they exited the infirmary. I wasn't alone though. Will had now come in. He started talking to me and explaining what he was doing to me as he did it. He made me feel more comfortable.
"So first I'm getting a cloth and dampening it with cold water and I just put it on your forehead to help you feel cool. Then I got this medicine that I made and I'm gonna apply it to your arm where you got bit. It's like a rub almost. Also, I'm gonna need you to drink something to help you feel better. I'm warning you though, it doesn't taste so good." He smiled.
He handed me the cup and I gulped the whole drink in one second.
"It tastes like rotten eggs!" I started to gag.
We both laughed, but as I did my chest started to hurt. I started to get stressed out now, but suddenly I fell asleep. No dream this time, but it was a very good sleep! When I awoke, Jason was in my room. The second my eyes opened he smiled, which made me smile.
"Hey!" He said.
"Hey." I groaned
He chuckled. "Are you feeling any better?"
"Sorta." The second I answered that, he put his head in his hands.
"Your cute when you look worried!" I said aloud. It was a risk I was willing to take. A grin spread across his face.
"And your cute every second of your life!" He made me blush again.
"And when you blush." He pointed out.
I tried to cover my face with the sheets. I was currently laying in a bed in the infirmary.
"Do you wanna go back to your cabin? We could hang out." Jason suggested.
"Fine by me." Will walked in.
"I guess that's a yes then!" I smiled.
"You should see Percy too." Jason replied.
The second I started to get up, I winced in pain. Luckily Jason saw me and insisted that he helped me up. He did more than that. He gave me a piggy back ride all the way there. It was really fun! I finally arrived at the cabin. It felt good being back home!!☺️