~Someone Has A Crush On Me??~

(Before we started getting ready for bed, and everything happened.)
We were getting ready for dinner, as we were starving from the mission. Dinner started in a couple of minutes, but everyone always got there a little bit early. That's when I had the worst most humiliating (we'll maybe not the most) time of my life! Clarisse walked up to me and she was mad!
"I'm sure you were no help at all during that mission of yours!" Clarisse starts firing at me.
"At least I even got a mission." I answered
(A crowns stated to form around us, Percy was there just watching with a mad look on his face, and Jason was right in the front watching as well. Why?!?!
"We all know you didn't deserve it. You just got it because your brother was in the mission, and they needed to give you something to keep you busy." Clarisse started getting really mad.
"Am I sensing jealousy from Clarisse? Over a mission!" I started playing with her.
I could see Percy smirking, which made me feel better about myself.
"Ugh!" Clarisse yelled in disgust.
She then kicked me in my shin as hard as she could (which is REALLY hard in my defense), and I fell down as she then kicked dust into my face. After that, all I could see were a couple random campers walking away, Jason being the first! I then got up, and ran straight to my cabin. (Without any food.)

~Later at night~
(I eventually got food, and my anger toned down a bit.)

Percy's POV

I'm hanging out with Jason right now, and after that I have to get ready for bed. We talked on and on about girls, camp, home, and many other stuff! I know, you guys are probably waiting to hear to see what we were talking about when we talked about girls. As you all know I'm with Annabeth, so I told him how it's like with a girl. I also told him that I have his back always, and that eventually he will find the right girl for him. Lastly, I explained to him what it was going to be like, because it was about time he got someone.
"Hey Percy! Can I ask you something?" Jason asked me.
I turned around to see how this conversations oils turn out...
"Yes...?" I answered.
"Does Sophia say anything about me. To be honest, I think I kind of like her." Jason started.
(This was a start. I wasn't gonna let him off. After all, I told him I had his back, so here we go.)
"I'll try and see if I can get a few words out of her." I replied. I had a plan, and I knew Sophia would hate me after this, but it was worth it.
"Thanks man!" Jason thanked me.
"No problem", I smirked.
(And now here we are)....

Sophia's POV

I was getting ready for bed, because we just got done with a mission, and I was really tired! I was feeling kind of angry, because like I said earlier, I felt like I didn't fit in, in the group. Jason, Percy, and Annabeth were better off with themselves. Percy came into the cabin (finally), and asked me a random question.
"So. What did you think about Annabeth today?" He asked me.
"She's cool. You and her are cute together." I smiled.
"Aww!" Percy teased me.
"How about Jason?" He casually asked me as he was getting ready for bed.
"To be honest... I like him, but I don't think he likes me at all! What happened with Clarisse earlier as we got back...Ugh! I just want to punch him." I raged, I was telling the truth.
"Woah!" Percy goes.
"I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight." Percy says again.
"Night." I answer.
(That was the best sleep I've had in a while!)