~A Goat Guy Jumps Into Our Car~

It's Sunday afternoon, normally I'd be finishing up homework last minute, or getting ready for school. But the whole day, I've been packing up for this special trip. Yesterday, when my mom told me to pack I expected it to be a trip for like a week max. I was wrong! This morning, my mom came into my room telling me to pack a month worth of clothes, she then set off to go searching. I guess she was looking for the guy again, he was supposedly coming with us. Of course, I didn't even know his name but I had to be okay with him coming on a trip with us, so I decided to take that to my advantage. As soon as him and my mom walked into the house, I started asking 10-20 questions a minute. But first, was what his name was. He said his name was Percy Jackson! I don't know why but I feel like I recognize that name. I tried to search my memory for some sort of vision or something to remember where I've heard that from, nothing! I didn't tell my mom of course. I was quite scared to why I feel like I know that name. In fact, it was the only thing I could think of, and every time I did something that name would pop to my head. (Enough talking about a stupid name.)
~1 Hour Later~
We got into the car getting ready for this big trip. Big is the key word. Half way through, my mom and Percy started to get worried, which got me worried. We then stopped at a fast food restaurant (Arby's) which is something we NEVER do! I don't know what my mom was thinking. But that wasn't the least of it. My mom then opened the door, and this other random guy ran (but at the same time limped) into the car with French fries in his hand, and a couple stuffed in his mouth. Gross! Right after that his hoody flew off, and I saw horns! HORNS!! I'm freaking out, they weren't just attachable ones, they were, like, grown into his head!
Percy- "Grover!!"
"Grover"- Hey man, wassup!
Percy- "Shoot! I see the Minotaur!"
Mom- "Ugh! I am so not looking forward to this encounter, again!"
Me- "What's happening, who is he?! And what do you mean, again! Also, what in the world is a Minotaur!???"
"Grover"- "Hey! The name's Grover. Get used to this face. "
Percy- "Okay, I know this is gonna sound crazy but he's half man half, well, goat! Oh, and a Minotaur is like a half bull half man. Your mom can do the rest of explaining."
Mom- "Actually...you guys can do that when you get to the camp. Now run!!"
Me- "Why can't anything be whole? Why is it all half...I don't like that."
Percy- "Well your about to be split in half if you don't hurry!"
And we ran! Last I saw was my mom sacrifice herself for us! I seemed to be the only one worried by that. That Minotaur wasn't going to get off my hook like that without a scratch. Percy was fighting pretty well, so I decided to give it a shot. Meanwhile, Grover was using the nature to fight?? I called for the Minotaur, and when he came my way, he went for a punch. I was doing good for the first half of the fight, until it went downhill for me! Grover, was doing good too! But then the Minotaur got the best of his anger, I still seemed to be able to fight him until Grover pissed him off, and these vines flew out of the ground and trapped the Minotaur, but as the Minotaur was being pulled, Grover lost control of the vines slightly, and I got punched hard unconsciously! Then, I fell down the hill a couple yards, and got cut badly on my leg by a big branch. That was all blurry, like I said that was the last thing I remember, besides Percy getting mad from that and killing the Minotaur. Yay us! (Sort of.)