~There's A Stranger In My House~

The name's Sophia! My whole life I've been in and out of schools, my mom says I'm different (in a good way), but I think that last part is just a lie to help me feel better. The simple things parents tell you. I was never a normal kid. Since the age of 6, I was diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia! If you don't know what that is, it means I can never sit down and focus on something, and that reading comes harder for me than what's normal. Yes! You could say I'm different, because I haven't been in one school for more than a year. But that's about to change, my mom said it's time to take me there.......whatever that means. I heard her mumbling yesterday with a guy, black-haired, greenish/blueish eyes.
Guy- "Chiron sent me."
Mom- "I know, I've been talking to him and I think it's time."
Guy- "So...when do you want me to take her?"
Mom- "Actually, I've been thinking of taking you guys myself."
That's all I managed to hear, after that, next morning, my mom encountered me telling me I should pack, and that I'm leaving somewhere special tomorrow. She said she would explain everything in the car ride, and that there would be a guy with us as well. Ugh!!! This doesn't sound good.