~We Completed Our Mission~

"De ja vu!" Percy yelled, Annabeth agreeing with them. We were at the back of the bus fighting monsters that somehow found us. It hasn't been that long, so this only means something bad is happening. We stood there fighting, each of us have 4 monsters to defeat, as everyone was running off of the bus, (including the bus driver.) which means no one was driving the bus.
"How'd they find us already?" I asked, me not knowing anything.
"They probably smelled our scent." Percy replied.
"Or worse! Someone probably sent hem to us." Jason answered. It was beyond us, how they found us so soon, but after we fight them we jumped off the bus and ended up still 20 minutes away from our destination. Great!
"We should go by foot from here, but first we should try and find something to disguise our scent." Annabeth said. Great idea Annabeth, I thought.
"Let's go to the CVS Pharmacy and get perfume, it's only a 10 minute walk from here. Then we'll have only a 10 minute walk." I said. No one replied, but we ended up doing it anyways. There was an awkward silences, for me at least. Percy and Annabeth were holding hands, and Jason was just thinking. I felt like an understatement, only I was a person.
"So!" I said trying to break the silence.
"So....?" Jason replied waiting.
"What ya doing?" I then asked nervously.
"Thinking." He answered sharply.
After that, I just left him alone.

~At Mount. Olympus~

"I can see Mount. Olympus! It's up ahead." Percy said excitedly.
We all looked up to where he was looking and cheered. We only encountered the monsters on the bus, then after that we were fine. We ran to Mount. Olympus, and asked the front desk for flood 600.
"I'm sorry, but we don't have a floor 600." The front desk guy replied.
"Can we please go to floor 600!!!" We weren't just gonna leave this place without seeing the gods.
"I already told you, we don't have a floor 600!" The man replied getting mad.
"Look, we are demigods sent by Chiron! We need to get to floor 600." Jason explained whispering a little so no one would hear. You could tell he wasn't going to repeat himself.
The guy walked behind his desk, bent down, and grabbed something. In his hand was a key, and he handed it to us.
"All you have to do is enter this key when you get into the elevator, then floor 600 will appear. Then hit the button and good luck with the gods. But make sure no one is in the elevator with you guys." The guy explained.
We then did as he said and everything went well. I was really surprised nothing went wrong yet, but I spoke too soon. We arrived at floor 600 and tried to communicate with the gods, but Zues wouldn't budge. He told the rest of the gods to not answer anything. I don't know why, but he was acting weird. Jason excuses himself, and went to try and reason with his dad. Meanwhile I did the same with Poseidon. After not getting anywhere, someone grabbed me and pushed me into this separate room. I was getting kind of nervous, when Apollo appeared in front of my eyes. Then my worry lightened up. Apollo told me just what I needed , and then told me to leave as soon as possible. I ran to Percy and told him everything that happened, then Percy did the same with Jason and Annabeth. That's when we exited Mount. Olympus. I was so caught up
With completing the mission I never got to talk with my dad (Poseidon). I was kind of disappointed after, but I was gonna see him again, and we would have that talk! Anyways...
On the way back, everyone was taking everything lightly. When Apollo told me to hurry back to camp, he meant it sincerely, but no one listened to me (of course)! We caught up with those same monsters, except this time they were REALLY mad! We were too far from camp to just run. We still had a 15 minute walk. This time tho, we were way outnumbered. There was no way someone was gonna get let off easily. There was about 4 monsters left when Jason got slashed on his ankle. He cursed in Greek and then winced in pain. Percy went to help him walk, as Annabeth defeated the monster. They were like the perfect team. I felt awkward being there. They probably could've done just as good without me there. As we finally got to camp, Percy started yelling at everyone to get Will. He was the best person that worked in the infirmary. We all Waite fathers to see what happened.
"Jason got cut badly so we gave him stitched and then wrapped it with a bandage." Will told us.
Percy helped Jason back up, and he limped away. Later on Percy and Jason were hanging out, then Percy wished Annabeth a good night, then came to the cabin where I was sitting. And we had a talk. A talk that probably ruined my life. I hate him for it, but I'm also kind of glad it happened, so I wasn't too mad at him. Here's how it went...