ITS OVER

WHY WHY WHY

HOW IS THIS OVER

I just wanted to say holy shit thank you so much for making this the best experience I've ever had. Writing this fanfic has been one of the best things I have ever done because I can finally get out my feelings. I wrote this fanfic to hopefully help some of you overcome your insecurities and I really do hope it somewhat helped. I just want you to see the beauty you have no matter what, that is the one thing that can never be taken away from you.

Cutting is not the answer, it does get better.

It may take days or months or years, but it isn't strong enough to stay with you for a lifetime. Please see that there are people that do care about you, one of those many people being me. If I didn't care about you I wouldn't have written this fanfic. I care so much about every single one of you and I hope I at least got you to see certain things in a different light.

Okay there's a few things about this fanfic you guys got to know...

So I know it may seem like there's just random characters here and there, but there's a reasoning for that. Every character is/has a special thing/meaning.

Georgia: the insecurities everyone holds. Those things that never seem to go away and pop up at the worst of times. They feel like they are burning holes in your skin after every judgement because of the confidence you fail to conquer. But one day, you simply will not care. You will realize that you are beautiful and you are worth it. Those insecurities will no longer appear because you have nothing to be insecure about.

Harry: In this fanfic, harry could be anything. He doesn't just have to be a significant other. Harry could represent a friend, a family member, an item or even a help center. He represents the person/people that will always see the angel within you even when all you can seem to replenish is the devil. The person who will never run away when the going gets tough because they see the potential in you and they know for a fact you will get conquer the obstacles that fall under your feet.

Liam: he is the person who is blinded by his own perspective. He fails to look at the cause and effects of his actions because he lives in the moment and lets it get the better of him. He doesn't realize what he has accomplished until it has happened because he is so clouded with what he thinks is the right thing. But then, in most cases, when he see what he has done he will go out of his way to make it right once again.

Louis/Georgia's dad: These two are society. They continuously judge you and put you down because they know no better. They scream at you and tell you wrong from right when they don't know it themselves. These two trip you making you scrape your knees in the process because they want to scar you for the rest of your life. When you're ready to give it all up for the chance to finally be happy, they push you and push you. Although, when you're about to do it or when you're actually gone forever, they realize what they have done. And sometimes they regret it all, sometimes they apologize for their mistakes and genuinely mean it.

Hannah: Hannah represents the mistakes and problems in your life that will never go away. In this fanfic Hannah and Georgia never made up because not everything in life will be smooth sailing. There will always be a constant reminder or stress on your shoulders no matter what, whether you're coping with a death, or even just school work.

Tamima: Tamima represents that person who will always be there no matter how much you push them away. You may not even talk but they will always be there to lend a helping hand. (In real life cases it could be a teacher)

Cassandra: Cassandra in this story represents your fears. In the beginning all they seem to do is nag you endlessly throughout the day, taunting you with that weight that always sits upon your shoulders. They remind you of what you can and can't do and they tower over you, becoming intimidating. But all it takes is to step up. If you conquer those fears and you show that confidence they always fed on, those fears will wash away and will become pity barriers that you came past and now smile at.

So yeah, I bet 99% of you thought this fanfic was going to be so cliche don't even lie hahaha. I'm so glad I wrote it and what makes it 1000 times better is when I read comments about your own stories and how you have also overcome your problems. I love seeing you guys quoting the things I say because I see how you actually take in the words i write.

Thank you.

Thank you guys so much, I am crying my eyes out. Thank you for sticking through this with me and thank you for digesting what I'm trying to tell you. Jesus Christ you guys are the most genuine people I have ever known. I know some of you have caught on about who this story is really about. Numerous people have asked how I know so much about depression and describe it so well, but it doesn't matter. Just know that even being the writer in this situation helped me overcome much more than I expected. I am such a happy person. I am happier than I have ever been in my entire life just because I did this.

Anyways, I hope to see you guys reading my other fanfics! I love you all so much.

Stay strong beautiful, keep your head up and please do not forget to smile. Remember that you are worth it. You deserve love and you deserve to feel confident. You are you, and that is the greatest, most unique thing you could ever be.

When you pick up that blade, just remember that life gets better.

When you cry, remember that you will always always always have that power to pick yourself back up.

And when you are refusing to eat dinner because you feel having a flat stomach is much more important than your well being,

....remember that healthy is beautiful.

Thank you once again, I love you. xx