NOT AN UPDATE

I want you to read and really digest what I'm about to tell you okay? This is to all the people who have been through/are going through what Georgia is. Or just to the people who feel they aren't beautiful, read this and tweet me after, tell me how you feel.

*******************************

You don't always have to think of others, you know? Sometimes, you need to put yourself first. You are always that kind of person who puts others before you because you feel like your problems don't seem to matter as much. I get it, I really do understand. But sometimes, you need to rely on others. Darling, you can't keep holding your emotions back, you need to let them out.

We've all been there. That moment where you look in the mirror and you can't help but point out every flaw on your body. You stare at your reflection but don't see the person you thought you were. The stranger staring back is so much different than what you expect them to be. But you know what? You can't keep doing this to yourself. You're drowning in all this negativity and one day, if you keep believing the stuff you are poisoning your mind with, you're going to have gone too far with it.

It's the worst when you're alone, isn't it? There's no one there to stop you from doing the wrong thing. There isn't anybody to stop yourself except your worst enemy. You. Others have no idea what you're thinking about, what you're doing. Maybe that's a good thing though, you wouldn't want them to know, It's too embarrassing.

The scariest part of being alone is that you do one wrong thing and nobody will even know about it. You cut your wrist too deep, but may not be found until hours later. You tie that rope to the ceiling and finally kick the chair from under you, but nobody was there to help you when you had the last minute regret. It was too late. The decision to change your mind was taken away from you because it already happened and what's scary about it is that nobody even had a single idea you were doing it in the first place.

So why do we do this to ourselves? Why do we hate to be alone but choose to be alone at the same time? Why do we continue to hurt ourselves time after time even though we know very well the consequences?

The answer is such a simple word with such a huge meaning.

Insecurities.

We hide the way we look, act, speak, and even our religion just because we are terrified if we will get judged or not. It's happened so many times in so many different situations that it's even become normal to be judged. Even the most confident people have their insecurities. It's heartbreaking really.

People get judged for everything. You wear mismatching clothes? You don't have a sense of style what so ever. You accidentally put on your shirt inside out? You're just plain stupid. You wear or do something that is part of your religion? You're a freak. You like the same sex? Faggot. Virgin? Prude. You've had sex before? Slut. You got pregnant and decided keep the baby? You'll never be able to support it. Abortion? Murderer.

The list goes on and on and on and on and on.

But humans aren't born to be insecure, each and every single person is born with something different about them. Everybody is unique. Uniqueness is a word that everybody says but looks past.

What's it mean to be unique? Being yourself is the most unique thing you could ever withstand. Show your true colours and you are unique in your own way. There's something different about you than the person you're standing beside. Different in a good way.

Just think of a cartoon drawing of the sun.

I want you to look at the shape of the sun, observe it. Yes, it's round. But do you see that sun frowning? No. Suns always have a smile on their face, they don't care what shape they are and more importantly they don't care what others think. You shouldn't either. Sure, you could point out many flaws about the sun. It's surface temperature is over 150000 degrees celcius, it gives people sunburns, it's too bright, sometimes it doesn't even feel like it's producing heat. There's so many more flaws you could point out but the sun doesn't have a care in the world, keep pointing them out. Just remember though, whenever you see a cartoon drawing of a sun, 99% of the time it'll have a smile on its face.

I want you to look in the mirror, completely naked. Observe your true beauty, wear it proudly. Stop focusing on everything that is bad about you, focus on the good. Pick out something, anything that you like about your body. It could be something as simple as the shape of your belly button. Just find something, it's a start.

Now realize that that one thing that you like is attached to something so beautifully magnificent.

Look yourself in the eyes. Eyes are one of the most unique parts of your body. Nobody has the same eyes as you, not even a twin could. They're so beautiful and so extraordinary, so easy to get lost in. It doesn't matter what colour or shape they are, it's what they hold.

Some hold joy and happiness while others hold regret and hurt. It's whats so deep down behind the colour, behind that glaze, you have to hit that soft spot to be able to pour it all out. So don't be afraid to go there, look right down under until you finally just let go.

Let go of all the emotion you've been holding in, let go of the pain. Every single thing that still haunts you, let it out. Put on a sad song if that helps, do anything just to finally break.

I want you to cry. I want you to sit in front of that mirror and cry. But not because you're sad, because you're trying to move on. Cry for all the times you made a mistake. Cry for every single time you self harmed. Cry for all those times you felt like you weren't good enough. Cry for those times you felt so insecure that you didn't want to go back to school. Cry for the times you felt like there was nothing left to hold onto. Cry for everytime you've gotten called a name. Cry because you miss the times when nothing mattered, when judging didn't exist. Cry for the times you fell but haven't had the power to arise again. Cry for the ones you've cared about that have left your life. Cry for those times you felt like cutting was the only option. And cry for all those times you felt like you weren't anywhere near beautiful. Nobody's judging you.

It doesn't matter how long it takes, take as much time as you need.

So you've cried and cried some more, you may still even be crying. Your eyes are probably red and your cheeks are puffy. Your nose won't stop dripping with snot and your make up is probably running under your eyes.

You think you look like a mess don't you? Wrong. Crying is probably one of the best things you can do. You don't even need a reason to cry, don't feel like people think you just want attention.

Some people need to realize that it's not always the people that cover themselves in black that have the problems. It could very well be that girl who always smiles at you in the hallways. It could be the girl who is surrounded by friends and wears the bright clothing. It's could be that girl who looks like she is the most confident person on this planet, but in reality is one of the saddest people you could ever meet

That same girl could go home every night and pull out her razor blade. She could lock herself in her room and scream in the mirror about how she is ugly. She could feel so weak and worthless about herself but would never ever show it because of one simple thing.

She never puts herself first.

She's always worrying about those friends who she surrounds herself with. To her eyes, their problems are so much more important. She wants to make sure every single person is happy before she herself could ever be. This girl probably has no problem with telling someone they're absolutely beautiful and meaning it too. The thing is, she has a hard time believing it when she tells it to herself. She tries to help all her friends that seem to have fallen into a depression, but she hasn't realized that she's the one who's got it the worst.

But even if she did know that, she wouldn't tell anyone. She doesn't want to burden them with all of her problems, they don't need to hear that. She'd much rather keep it to herself, or take it out on her body.

You may think she's happy but she could be pulling the sharp razor across a hidden part of her body as we speak.

But this girl needs to realize that it's okay to cry, it really is. It's okay to tell people if she has a problem, too. If they really care about her and if she can really trust them, they'll stay no matter what.

So tell someone if you have a problem, they can help.

Darling, just remember it doesn't matter if your nose gets shiny without make up on. It doesn't matter if your thighs touch. It doesn't matter that you may have stretch marks. It doesn't matter that you have those little flabs under your arms. It doesn't matter that you have cellulite. It doesn't matter that your hair turns into a frizzy mess when it's natural. It doesn't matter that your boobs aren't as big as the boys in your class want them to be. It doesn't matter that you can never perfect the eyeliner you put above your eyelashes each morning. It doesn't matter that your teeth aren't as straight as you'd like them to be. It doesn't matter that you aren't in the same academic level as your friends. It doesn't matter that your eyes may be too big or small for your liking. It doesn't matter that your stomach isn't flat. It doesn't matter if the guy you like doesn't like you back. It doesn't matter that you aren't perfect.

Do you want to know why?

Because one day you will find that one person who brings butterflies in your stomach everytime you think about them. You'll already be able to tell that they're you're soulmate, the person you couldn't possibly live without. You will find that one person who cares about you like no other. They'll comfort you, they'll pick you up when you're feeling down. They'll look past every single one of your flaws because all they see when they look at you is the true beauty you're withholding.

So darling, I beg of you. Before you pick up that razor, that knife, that piece of glass, those scissors or anything else you could use, open up this note, go to the mirror and read it over and over again before you do something that I know you will regret.

You are beautiful in every single way and I know for a fact, somewhere out there in the big wide world, someone thinks so too.

Stay strong, and remember that you are worth it.

**********************************

so I know some people go through hard times and I hope this helped.

I feel like I've accomplished something when you guys tell me that this book has helped you with your problems, you have no idea.

I love you all and I know these last few parts in this fanfic are getting pretty hard to read for some of you, I promise though that after this book is finished you will come out on top.

Tweet me okay guys? Dm me ask for a follow back anything, I love you to bits.

Stay strong, you're so unbelievably beautiful and I hope one day, if I don't get you to believe it, someone else will.

Twitter: @effyouniall

You don't have to be perfect, sometimes it's okay to be weak.