Chapter 5

The whole cafeteria was silently staring at me as I tried not to show the truth that was trying to peak through. Casandras head snapped around to look at me so fast I'm surprised she didn't get whiplash.

"Bullshit," she said like someone just punched her in the stomach, I felt an ounce of satisfaction hit me.

"Nope, it's true," I said confidently. I don't know how I'm so confident on the inside because on the outside I'm crumbling down as every second passes.

"Prove it," she crossed her arms on her chest and smirked.

"I...I..." How am I supposed to prove it? I don't have his number or anything. All I've got is his twitter, well, and a song...

"I knew it, you were just lying to get attention." She spat as she started to walk away once again.

"Wait!" I yelled back and she turned around. "Ill have the proof tomorrow,"

Whispers travelled through the cafeteria. But will I actually have the proof tomorrow? She thought about it for a minute before answering.

"Okay, fine. Meet us back here at lunch with the evidence. If you don't have any or if you don't show up then the entire school will know you're a two faced liar," she smirked.

"Ill have the proof," I gritted my teeth and walked out of the room. It took every ounce in me not to go and rip her hair out. I felt like crying because of what I just dived into head first, not thinking about the rock that could be at the bottom.

How the hell am I going to get Harry to agree to fake date me? He would never agree to that. I mean, I guess it's not hard to convince the whole world because they already think I'm dating one of the One Direction boys, especially Harry, but that's not the point.

I don't want Harry to think of me as someone who just wants to use him. I want to actually have his friendship and I really don't want the fame that comes along with it.

I receive stares as I walk alone down the crowded hallway. The rest of classes today go by quickly because I was not paying attention one bit, I was thinking of a plan.

Once the bell rang indicating school was over, I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I practically ran to my car and sped down the road. My dad won't be home which is good because I am still not ready to speak to him, I honestly don't know when I will be ready.

I parked in the driveway and made my way into the house. I immediately dropped my bag and bolted upstairs into my room opening up twitter on my phone at the same time. I quickly opened up mine and Harry's conversation in my DM's and messaged him.

@GeorgiaRose: Hi Harry, can I ask you something?

I pressed send and waited patiently for a reply.

*

It's been hours since I DM'd Harry and he still hasn't answered. Yeah, I get it he's a celebrity, he's always busy, but I can't help but wonder if he's just not answering because he doesn't want to know what I have to ask. He's seen me at my one of my worst moments and he probably doesn't want to be my friend because I'm too much to handle or something. Like come on, my dad freaked out on him, he probably never wants to go through that again.

Well, I guess I'm going to be the laughing stock of the whole school tomorrow. That's what I deserve, really. How could I think Harry would just be on board with this, he probably just wants to stay away from me.

Just as I was about to give up and let Casandra and the rest of the school that seems to always be against me win, my phone vibrated.

I picked it up with shaky hands and saw the guy who I desperately needed right now DM'd me back.