Chapter 41

Here by Me -3 Doors Down

Beside you -5sos

Georgia's POV

"Why didn't you tell him!" I turned to Liam after the door closed and an awkward silence passed before us. Liam's eyes widened and he held his hands up in defense, shrugging it off.

"Why! Why do you do this!" The tears poured down my cheeks as I shrieked at Liam who stood beside the couch.

"Look at what you've done! How-How can you even live with yourself!" I slowly started to back away from him just like I did a few hours ago. I don't want to be near him, or even look at him. Tears watered Liam's eyes, the sun reflected off the visible drops.

"I-I don't know." He said.

"Why can't you just let me be happy!" The tears blurred my vision.

"I don't know." He whispered and covered his face with his hands, I heard him crying. He started to advance towards me but I put my trembling arms in front of my body, hoping it would pause his movements.

"Don't come near me! Don't!" I screamed as my wild eyes caught him by surprise, but he still didn't halt his movements. He continued to walk towards me as I stepped back quickly. My back hit against the wall, mirroring the actions from this morning.

"Stop!" I screeched as he reached me and put his large arms around my quivering body.

"I love Harry, I don't love you!" I hit his chest with the sides of my fists, not phasing him. It seemed like he was just trying to ignore my screams and punches, blocking me out from his mind.

"You will never mean anything to me! Y-You are worthless!" I cried as I continued to weakly punch his hard chest. I felt his warm tears fall onto my face as he swallowed my small body with his.

"Don't touch me. Get away from...from me." I whispered, I couldn't find the strength to hit him any longer.

"Shhhhh." Liam hushed, ignoring me once again.

"I hate you Liam Payne. I hate you." My head buried into his white shirt while I continued my insults. My small hands fisted the fabric, twisting and pulling at it as it became wet with my tears. The power in my frail body drained, unable to fight him anymore.

"I know, I know." His voice cracked, he didn't speak above a whisper. I felt the patter of his continuous tears drop onto my head, swimming through the strands of dull hair.

I don't know how long we stayed in that position, just crying with each other. Everything is just so complicated because a friendship that was supposed to be something so simple turned into everyone getting hurt. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I desperately wanted to run out of Liam's flat and chase after Harry but I knew he was long gone, forever.

It just hurts me how Liam witnessed this whole thing between Harry and I but didn't say a single word. He didn't tell Harry the truth about what actually happened because he is so god damn selfish. That's something him and I have in common.

The tears dried up on my cheeks as I moved from Liam's firm hold, pushing him back a bit.

"I want to go home." I said.

"Please don't." Liam plead.

"Take me home." I demanded.

"I won't do it." He refused, my anger hit the walls.

"Liam, I swear to fucking god." Angry tears flowed my burning eyes.

"Georgia, just stay." He begged.