Chapter 10

I could here Zelo going insane inside my room.

Irene: What are we gonna do we have to talk to him.

Tao: Fine.

Tao and I went inside my room to try to explain ever thing.

Zelo: You...him...how...what...when... where...why?

Irene: In just gonna tell him.

Tao: But then he'll know where we you know

Irene: I'm gonna tell him I trust him.

Tao: Fine.

Irene: O-Ok Z, don't freak out any more t'than you are but Tao is my brother and I-I live with half of EXO.

Zelo: WHAT!!! YOU

As he shouted what I ran to him and put my hand over his mouth whilst me brother laughed at him.

???: Yo guys are you- Who's he?

I turned around and saw an angry, very angry Xiumin. I turned to see Z's eyes widened and then his face went really red and he fainted, gezz. I placed him on my beda nd went over to the other two.

Irene: Sorry guys I got gaught up doing the last lesson and didn't relise that it was the time you guys are coming back and he is a really big fan that's why he fainted.

Xiumin: Omg.

Irene: W-What?

Xiumin: You didn't stutter when you were explaining every thing.

Irene: I-I didn't, OMG I DIDN'T.

I hugged both of them as I have had this nervous stutter ever since my Appa startes beating me. It was better around some one I know well.

Irene: B-Before he wakes up make sure everyone is in their rooms thanks.

The nodded then went out and started to get the boys in their rooms whilst I woke up Z.

Zelo: What happened?

Irene: W-Well Xiumin came in and you fainted.

Zelo: I fainted in front of my bias, your brother omg.

Irene: Their manager called them so they have gone and I think you should go cause you have a temperature.

Zelo: Okay see you at school tomorrow.

I said goodbye, he did agree to not tell anyone. Once I shut the door I said they can come out then I went to my room and started getting change.

Xiumin: Hey-

Irene: Yahh get out in changing

Xiumin: Its not like I havent seen you naked.

He smirked, omg I that turns me on so much, wait...what shut up don't think that.

I pushed him out then finished getting changed and sat on my bed.