twenty one | niall

I woke up with a headache. My head was hurting and I couldn't feel my legs. 

I must've drank a lot last night.

I heard the door open up. "Yo, what the hell? Aren't you up? I was here 20 minutes ago, woke you up, and you went back to sleep? You lazy fat ass." Louis shouted, pointing his finger at me.

"Yeh, yeah. Whatever Louis. My head is killing me." I placed a hand on my forehead, while yelping in pain.

"Oh. I'm sure Zayn is in worse situation than you." Louis started laughing.

"Why? Did he drink too?" I asked, not knowing what he's talking about.

"He's terrified. I came into his room to wake him up and everything he said was, I quote, "I don't want to leave my room ever again. Like ever." and when I asked him why, did something bad happen, he said that Harry and you deadass started making out in front of him." Louis explained and my mouth fell open.

What the heck did I do last night?!

I sat up, this time, both of my hands on my forehead, my head in my hands. "What the heck? Oh my God, I'm so stupid." 

"Hey, but your words to Harry, "It's not weird if you think it is. I do it all the time with my female friends as a joke, ya know." are iconic. Can I ask, why did you lie?" Louis started laughing again, his face red from laughing so much.

"Louis, I'm gonna kill you if you don't stop." I glared, my face serious.

"Why do I have to stop? As long as I remember what Zayn's told me, you didn't stop last night when you were on top of Har-" I cut him off and started chasing him down the stairs, while yelling "Shut up" and "I'm going to kill you".

I caught him near the kitchen and started punching his arm jokingly. Louis, being the drama queen he is, started yelping and shouting how 'that hurt him so much'. I just shook my head and went into the kitchen to get something for my headache.

But, as soon as I walked into the kitchen, everyone (except Harry who probably hasn't woken up yet) looked at me and started laughing.

"Ah, Harry! Baby boy, harder!" Liam started to make fun of me.

"Ah, Harry, you're so good, will you be my husband?" Louis started doing it too.

Everyone, except Zayn, who was blankly looking at me, started laughing. 

"I do not sound like that." I defended myself while groaning, and taking one of the pills in the drawer for my headache. I filled my cup with water and started drinking the pill.

"No but you sound like a whale," Louis started. "Ah Ah Ah- Harry, keep going, ah." He finished, while I choked on water.

"Don't choke on that, Harry isn't here yet. You yet have to choke on something else." Liam smirked playfully, while Louis started to let out weird noises, and OOOOOOOH's.

"Fuck you guys." I sighed defeated.

"Nah. We're leaving that to Harry, thank you very much." Louis laughed evilly.

"If you guys don't stop, I will seriously cut your dicks off and then we're going to see if you can fuck without it." I threatened.

They gulped and nodded. They stopped teasing me as soon as I threatened them.

I grinned. "Great."

"Zayn, are you alright?" Liam asked. 

Zayn got up, grabbed my wrist roughly and dragged me a little bit away from the kitchen. When the other boys couldn't hear us, Zayn pushed me against the wall.