thirteen | harry

unedited
Niall's friends are very interesting and cheerful. It's obvious that they were there for Niall since they were little. I mean, there's a lot of similar things between the lads.

Though, there's one thing that got me confused. Well, two 'things'. Louis and Niall.

It was a bit awkward at first when they started to openly flirt with each other. I didn't know they were a couple? There was a lot of chemistry between them. They were looking at each other, either smiling or smirking. I could tell that Louis was trying to impress Niall by his choice of words, or just being sassy.

I'm aware I was watching them with wide eyes. It was just new to me- To see Niall or Louis flirting with each other, seeing that I haven't flirted with anyone ever in my life. I felt a bit down too, which by the way, I don't know why.

Niall invited them to stay since it was already dark outside when they ended their conversations. Louis and Liam agreed to sleep in one guest room, since I quote, "They're comfortable with each other ever since they had a sleepover when they were 6."

Zayn is gonna sleep alone in another guest room. The only good thing about them sleeping in Niall's house is that their rooms are not too far away from mine, which is good, seeing that I'm sometimes afraid to sleep because there's just too many rooms.

After Louis, Liam and Zayn saw their rooms and after they WOW-ed at them, they were finally downstairs in the living room, along with me, Niall and Ethan. We decided to watch a horror movie, but since there's Ethan, somebody needs to tuck him into his bed.

"Buddy, are you sleepy?" Niall asked Ethan, who was, in his lap, sitting and yawning. "I can tuck you into your warm bed, if ya want?" He kissed his forehead.

"No, daddy, I don't want Loubear, Zaynie and Limabear to go while I'm asleep." Ethan shook his head, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"We're gonna be here still when you wake up, don't you worry, bear." Louis said, poking Ethan's sides.

Ethan giggled. "Okay, Loubear. Then daddy put me into my bed. I wanna sleep." 

Niall nodded and carried Ethan all the way upstairs. Louis suddenly moved closer to me and whispered, carefully so the other lads wouldn't hear. "Do you think Mr. Horan or Niall is hot? And how do you call him?" 

I looked confusedly at him, but answered anyways. "He said I can call him Niall." I answered the first question and then got ready to answer the second with burning cheeks. "And y-yeah, I-I guess." 

"But, like, did anything happen? Like anything sexu-?" Louis haven't got time to finish his question, because Niall came down the stairs and sat back on his previously seat on the couch, beside me and beside Louis.

"Is Ethan asleep?" Liam asked.

"I gave him a bear Louis bought him so he will be asleep in next 2 minutes." Niall chuckled and then placed a CD into the DVD. "Let's watch the movie, lads." 

••

Halfway through the movie Zayn and Liam started chuckling. Louis didn't look amused or happy since he wanted to watch the movie the most out of all of us, so he kept whispering to them to stop. Zayn and Liam didn't listen, they were now kicking each other with their legs. Louis seemed pretty annoyed and just laid his head on Niall's shoulder.

Is he allowed to do that?

I just kept my eyes on the movie, even though I was scared to watch it.

••

"Hold my hand, Ni." I immediately looked at Louis, who was now playing with Niall's fingers. Louis' head was still on Niall's shoulder and Niall didn't seem shocked nor uncomfortable. But Liam did look annoyed and this time he finally kept quiet.