the babysitter | narry

"It's just too funny to speak about it now. The first time I met him, he was looking for a job and he was really desperate. I guess I saw something in him what I didn't saw in others that were coming and asking for a job too. And I remember it clearly, that was the day he became The babysitter, for my son, Ethan."

-

Or a story in which Niall's rich and is working really hard, so he can't really take care of his son, Ethan. So he asks for help, through newspapers. That's where Harry comes in.

-

The babysitter will be showcasing the following:

language
 flashbacks of scenes where a person gets abused in the past
➖ gay relationships (of course lol)
 and Niall is a rich businessman in this story, which means he is sometimes going to be stiff lol
 remembering of self-harming in the past (neither one of them is going to cut in my story, which means they were cutting in the past.)

I think that's it! I repeat myself once again: if you guys are not alright with self-harming, or reading about stuff like that, don't read this story! They were cutting in the past, but there is going to be a few chapters about the reasons and all that.

If you have something against Narry, or boyxboy, don't leave hateful comments because they will be deleted and you will be blocked.

Also, don't steal or copy my story, because All Rights Are Reserved. ®

One Direction doesn't exist in my story. I don't own the boys! This is just a FANFICTION, created by my imagination.

So yeah, the prologue will be up soon. Thank you guys for reading this! :)x

Love,
- Jo.💮