Day 1 (Jin)

A.n. Hi guys!!! I am very sorry , i was very busy with my studies 😢😢😢 but here i am so please enjoy 😊😀😁

And there is a somewhat smut? I think xD anyway i warned you guys ok? :)

Third person POV

Namjoon was about to go to their room when he saw jungkook's face close to jimin. 'Did he just kiss jimin?!'

What namjoon didnt know it was just in the forehead.

Namjoom waited for a while to come in their shared room.

The next day

The newlyweds were about to wake up the boys but since they were sleeping so peacefully,

The newlyweds just left a note, since they didnt want to wake the boys up, they will leave for 1 week and they already explained everything to the boys that night.

it was just saturday so all of them are in the house.

Jimin POV

I woke up from my sleep and the first thing I saw was jungkook ,
He was so close to my face, he really has a huge nose, i giggled but he was now my  very handsome and cute, not so little brother~

Third person POV

Jimin was an early bird, he got out of the bed and the room quietly and slowly cause he doesnt want to wake his brothers up.

When jimin finally got out of the room he went to the kitchen to drink some water .

Jin saw jimin in the kitchen
"jiminie youre up early" jin said.
jimin saw jin, " goodmorning jin hyung~" he said while smiling and holding the cup with two hands.

Jin thought jimin was so cute , jimin didnt have his glasses since he forgot to wear it.

jin thought jimin's eyes were so beautiful and mesmerizing with or without the glasses

"jiminie will you help me make our breakfast~" jin said
"ne! Hyungie!" Jimin said excitedly

jimin was washing the rice while jin was slicing some of food for their breakfast.

but jin was too distracted with what's in front of him

jimin's short , well it was too short.
and jibooty was too much for jin to handle,
(A.n. im sorry i just had to xD 😶😛😜)

"ouch"  jin felt a slight sting in his finger, he didnt notice that he already cut his finger with the knife since he was so distracted with you know what😶😜.

jimin heard jin and he saw his jin hyungs finger covered in blood.

jimin was very as in very worried, so he hurriedly went to his brother and and kneeled to take a closer look at his finger.

"jin hyung, you should be careful when you're holding a knife!" Jimin scolded his hyung

"sorry jiminie.., I got distracted with you-..... uhmmmm.. " jin stopped

"With what hyung?" Jimin said still looking at his hyung's finger.
"Nothing jiminie it's.. nothing
and dont worry it's just a cut" jin said.

"Still hyungie, you still hurt yourself" jimin pouted.
Suddenly jimin said " ahh!!! I know what to do when this happen, my mom said to do this."

When suddenly , jin was surprised with what jimin did.

He put his hyungs finger in his mouth thinking that it will heal faster, well that's what jimin thought.

Jin POV

I was surprised with what jimin was doing with my finger.

I didnt know what to do, he was too into it thinking that it will heal faster, "hyungie don't moof yhou fingeh" jimin said while looking at me and my finger still in his mouth

but seriously it was getting too hot.

What the fudge is wrong with this little mochi?( cause he looks like one 😊)

, he's too sexy with his plump lips wrapped around my finger, I could feel his tongue.... I couldn't help my self that i did not notice that I was about to touch jimin....

'Wait that's wrong, what's with me?!? His my stepbrother'

"Jiminie!!! Good Mor-.....Uhmmm.... what's happening?" I heard hoseok speak.

I got my hand out of jimin's mouth leaving a string of saliva connecting my finger and his mouth...
(A.n. i cant believe i wrote this😖😶 😙)

"Uhmm... it's uhmm.. jiminie..uhhh..." I stuttered while I'm turning so red.

"Jin hyung cut himself so i helped him with it" jimin said confidently.

"Ahh yeah that's it!" I added. Hoseok looked at jiminie then me then at jiminie again.

"...ok..." hoseok said.

"Uhmmm..., hoseok-ah can you help jiminie with the breakfast , I'll just take care of my finger"

I said before i went to my room, since that's not the only one one i need to take care of....(a.n.😶😶😶)

Hoseok POV

I saw jiminie and was about to greet him
"Jiminie!!! Good Mor-.....Uhmmm.... what's happening?" I said

I saw jimin with jin hyung's finger in his mouth, well it was.... shocking and..hot..

He got his hand out of jimin's mouth leaving a string of saliva, and i did not miss that

"Uhmm... it's uhmm.. jiminie..uhhh..." jin hyung stuttered

"Jin hyung cut himself so i helped him with it" jimin said so confidently.

"Ahh yeah that's it!" jin added.

I looked at jiminie then at jin then jiminie again.

I knew that jin hyung was getting embarrassed since I kinda knew what was going on, so i just replied

"...ok..."

"Uhmmm..., hoseok-ah can you help jiminie with the breakfast , I'll just take care of my finger" jin said he was about to go to his room when i noticed something in his lower... uhm.. region.

Well that was awkward... anyway I looked at jimin again his lips still red from what happened.

"Well... jiminie let's just continue making breakfast, ok ? 😊" i said

"Ne! Hobi hyung! , but please be careful you saw what happened to jin hyung I dont want you guys getting hurt" jimin pouted

I patted jimin's head "yes jiminie~"

'But for a minute i thought of getting hurt, just so that jimin can do that to me too.....what is wrong with us?' I thought

A.n. so that's it for today!!! Finally i have updated! Sorry again guys 😢😢😢 I still have exams this week but i wanted to update for you guys, again thank you so muchhhh for reading this !!!

That's the first time i've ever wrote a somewhat smut? I think xD, i was kind of just a reader with those things

So it was kind of awkward when i was writing it xD i was not used to writing those kind of things xD

And i love reading your comments it's funny xD i love you guys and thank you so much for the 7k read 😙😙😙