At School ♡

Jimin POV

I was very excited to see my soon to be brothers
Like any other day I went to school saw my soon to be brothers
I waved and went to them happily.

"Jiminieeeee!~~" Tae and hobi hugged me.  "Tae tae, hobi hyung annyeong~"
and of course i hugged back

We talked about last night and they commented on my nickname on them and they liked it, im so happy!

Third person POV

Many were looking at jimin because he's new and yet he's already close to BTS.some of the girls were very jealous at jimin

Of course jimin hasnt notice yet the glares he is recieving from others.
After a while the bell rang and they went to their classes.

They were close to class but jimin forgot something in his locker so he went to get it. Jungkook was supposed to follow, "Its alright kookie I can get there by myself ", jimin smiled.

The jealous girls grabbed the chance of jimin being alone.

When jimin was in fromt of his locker, suddenly he was pushed by some girls and they threatened him. They called him ugly, fat, a nerd and   that he doesnt derserve to walk with BTS. (A.N. those girls are wrong jiminieee you're perfect 😢)

Third person POV

His eyes were starting to water
And then he cant take the insults anymore so he cried, then he was insulted for being a crybaby despite being a guy

Suddenly someone get him and hugged him.

It was yoongi and he got angry when he saw jimin face filled with tears
And so he couldnt take it and he glared at the girls.

he complimented jimin, and said that jimin is better than those of the girls
And jimin was comforted by those words.

Then yoongi told the girls that they should not touch jimin because if they ever hurt jimin there are consequences. "And one more thing jimin is a part of BTS now so back off" yoongi hissed

Jin POV

I was walking with yoongi cause he said he forgot something in his locker. So i went with him

I saw jimin surrounded by girls then i saw a glimpse of jimin's face filled with tears. Oh i was very shocked and it made me very angry , i was supposed to get jimin out of them but yoongi was faster to move i saw him and he has a dark look in his face. He was very as in very angry.

Yoongi POV

I saw jimin surrounded by girls, 'what are they doing to him?'
Suddenly i saw him crying.

Something inside me snapped. I didnt know why, but i was already rushing to jimin and got him out of those annoying girls.

Suddenly i hugged jimin and saw his face filled with tears. Seeing jimin cry because somebody hurt him made me go mad, i was very angry and told those annoying girls that jimin was better than them

And that they shouldnt mess with jimin or else. "And one more thing jimin is a part of BTS now so back off" i told those annoying girls

After the commotion jin talked to jimin and told jimin that he shouldnt worry, because we will be there to help him, if that happens again.

But that wouldnt happen on my watch, i'll seriously beat the hell out of them even if they're girls i dont care. Because one thing's for sure..... I dont want jimin to be hurt.

After that we accompanie jimin to his class because we were worried.

Then before we go Jimin suddenly hugged me and said thank you.

I smiled at what he did, at this moment i didnt care if i looked somewhat soft i was just appreciating how jimin was so cute didnt care anymore that he was a boy .
Before me and jin leave i patted his head and said "see you later kid"

Third person POV

Jungkook and taehyung were starting to get worried. Jimin was late the first class was already starting but jimim still wasnt there. But they saw jimin with their hyungs and they were feeling somewhat relaxed now that they saw jimin.

Jungkook POV

But after a while i saw jimin with yoongi hyung and jin hyung. Jimin's eyes were quite red.

Hyungs were about to leave when suddenly jimin hugged yoongi hyung . And to my surprise yoongi just smiled and even patted jimins head , that hyung was like a stone and i was surprised, something in my stomach squeezed when i saw that scene. they were already that close. 'What happened? ' I thought.

Jimin POV

I was surprised of what yoongi hyung did, I was scared of yoongi hyung before but after what happened I'm not scared anymore. In fact yoongi hyung is my hero~!

Third person POV

Break time~

The brothers and jimin were in the cafeteria.

"Jiminie where were you earlier we were worried~ "taehyung said quite worried. Jimin was quiet then jin spoked

"he was being bullied by those mean girls, good thing we went to the lockers because if not we wouldnt be able to tell those girls off."

The brothers were surprised at what happened but suddenly jimin chirped
"but yoongi hyung was there, he was really cool!, and im really thankful, thank you yoongi hyung!" then jimin hugged yoongi's arm, giving his biggest smile.

The brothers cooed at the sight of jimin being so cuddly and being the most innocent person in th world but one thing they all had in common, they wished that they were the one's that jimin would hug.

A.N Soooo.... that's for today xD this was really long and im already working on the next one~

Oh and thank you for @levirivalle345 for giving me the idea for this chapter :))))

So guys if you have any ideas or suggestions please tell me because it will reallt help again thank youuu!!!!