Encounter ♡

Jimin POV

"Riiingggg~~", Morning came and jimin was excited it was the first day of school.
Although he was shy, his goal was to make friends this time. Well since he was what you considered a nerd and in his last school he didnt really made friends there.

"Omma~, i'll be down in a bit!", jimin shouted. He took a bath and went to his drawer, he took some black shorts along with a white t-shirt, and didn't forget his big black glasses.

"Jiminahhh~~ are you excited for the first day of class","Yes omma!!, I'm very excited", jimin replied.

He went to the table to eat with his mother, and after that he readied himself so he can go to his school. "Omma~ ill get goi-", suddenly he was cut by his mother, "jiminah dont forget to go straight home later we will have dinner with jongshin (her mother's boyfriend and soon to be husband) and his sons!!", "Ne ommaa!!" Jimin replied.

Flashback last night

"Jiminah tomorrow at night we are having a dinner with jongshin and his sons",

 I was so happy for my omma because ever since dad left and went above, omma was sad, but since she met jongshin, she was happy again and that makes me happy!!

"Ne omma!!,.... omma you said he has sons, I wish we would get along with each other ~" jimin said

Her mother replied, "jiminahh, of course youll get along with them, because youre the nicest, lovable, fluffy person i know~, oh when i meant sons, i meant there are six of them, arent you excited you'll have new six stepbrothers"

"Oh si-SIX?!?" Jimin gasped , he was certainly shocked but he was very excited to meet them, he suddenly will have new stepbrotherS.

End of flashback

Jimin went ahead to the bus stop, when he went on the bus he bowed and smiled at the driver making his eyes go in a crescent line with a slight blush, after that he looked for an empty seat and to his luck ther was one vacant seat. He went and sat on that seat.

After some time while the bus was running, it stop at another bus stop and in come more passengers and when jimin saw an elderly standing, he didn't hesitate to offer his seat to that elderly. "Aigoo~~, gamsahamnida~" the elderly said, and jimin smiled, he was happy that he helped someone. What jimin didn't know there was someone watching the whole scene.

Jimin arrived his new school safely, he was very nervous but excited at the same time. While he was walking at the front of the school, there was loud squeeling and girls were shouting, "oppaa!!!!!".

Jimin was confused and wanted to see who or what was happening but his height just doesnt help. ( A.N. sorry jimin xD but you know you're cute) so he just went ahead and went to find his locker.

While jimin was looking for his locker, he didnt notice the person in front of him.

He bumped into the guy quite hard, and him being a not so strong person, well he was about to fall when suddenly he felt a hand on his waist making him not fall.

Jimins eyes was shut, so when he opened them, well jimin was blushing madly because of what he saw.
He thought that the person was absolutely gorgeous, he was pale, beautiful dark eyes and his blond hair definitely matches him, well jimin was enamored. And that person was looking straight at him and at a very close manner

When the person let go of jimin, jimin was nervous, " s-so-so-sorry... " jimin replied while looking down.

"...Tsk... watch where you're going" the person said.

Well after that jimin went ahead to find his classroom feeling rather sad, because it was his first day yet he made someone mad :(

A.N. well this is the first chapter, and im already working on the second chapter :)))

Soo who do you think that mean person who made jimin sad :( xD

And that one person in the bus ~~

Anyway please support me, i'm still a newbie at this since again this is my first story ever. And if you can suggest me things please tell me so i can improve thiss :)))) Thank Youu