Unexpected meeting

Taehyung POV

When we went in our classroom I saw a small boy already sitting in one of the seats. Then I looked at my brother, he was also staring at the boy. "Jungkookah~, lets talk to him" after i said that i went straight to the boy and tapped his shoulders.

The boy turned around to look at us. Isn't this bo-, "ohh!! You're the one who bumped into yoongi hyung" i said to the boy.

Then i saw the boy was staring at us.
"Uhmmmm...." jungkook said. Then the boy suddenly blushed. 'Ha~ its because of my face seriously' (A.N. seriously taehyung i know your handsome xD)

"Well i know that you're shocked to see a guy as beautiful as me, but its nice to meet you chingu yahh! I'm taehyung and this is my brother jungkook" I said

Then i heard someone giggled. 'Is that his? His giggle sounds cute.' I smiled at him. Then i saw jungkook smile at him also

"I'm P-Park Jimin", he said while he held out his hand to shake hands with us, 'his giggle sounded cute but his voice sounds better, I wonder how he sounds at bed 😶.'
(A.N. yah teahyungah you still dont know but jimins innocent dont corrupt himmm xD)

"uhmm... nice to mee-" then I grabbed his hands. 'What with this hands it's so tiny compared to mine and its chubby and cute', "Wahhhh~~~ your hands are so tiny its cuteee, now that i look at you carefully you are cute as welll ~ kyaaa" I squeeled.

'When jungkook said that this boy is cute, well I didnt really react because i didnt really see him properly we were like far away, didnt know that jungkook has good eyes.

"Stop that taehyung hyung he's feeling uncomfortable" jungkook said

Then I saw him blushed. 'Wow he really is cute and he looks so fluffyy'
"Uhmm.. its o-okay i was just..." jiminie stuttered but i cutted him . " see jungkookah he said it was okay", 

when suddenly the bell rang and we sat at our seats with jimin being between me and jungkook.

Third person POV

"Jiminieeee!!!! Goodbyee see you tomorrow! Cutieee" taehyung said."See you tomorrow!" Jimin replied, he bowed to jungkook as well then went straigth home.

"Omma! Im home~" jimin said, "welcome home son, jiminah get ready now jongshin and his sons will be here any  minute now." Her mother replied.

jimin went to his room to get ready. He wanted to look nice for his soon to be family. So he took out his fluffy sweater with some black skinny jeans.

"Ding Dong Ding Dong~", the door bell rang. "Jiminahh!!!~ I think that's them can you answer the door while im readying the food." Jimin's mother said.
"Ne Omma!"

Jimin POV

I went down and look at the mirror one last time. I put on my best smile then when i opened the door, my eyes were wide open. I was surprised to see THEM.

A.N. another chapter finisheddd!! Guys dont hesitate to suggest some ideas because it will really help me a lot. Again thank you! ♡

todays quite short compared to what i write but still i hope you enjoyed it. :))