he kissed my ears and then he moved towards my cheeks he trail kisses from my jaws till my exposed neck were he sucked little harder i am sure it will leave a hickey.....

his hands moved inside my t shirt touching my bare stomach and slowly moved upward i started panicking and scolding myself for being so stupid out of all the days today i removed my bra i am such a idiot my breathing increased and heart beat too his hand  reached near swell of my breast i think he too realised that i am not wearing bar and i feel him smiling . .....

he slow grabbed my breast in his palm and started pressing them like some soft toy them he took my bud between his finger and and started teasing them all this things are creating waves of emotion and feelings inside my body i moaned his name ..

suddenly he turned me around and my lips are being captured by him in a toe curling kiss. he lifted me in his arm by holding my waist tightly and moved towards the bed i was so involved in his kiss i didn't realised when we both got on the bed .....

now he is on top of me and kissing me hungrily touching and tasting each and every corner of my mouth i pushed him when my lungs ran out of oxygen ....

we both were breathing heavily his hand are still moving on my body he moved my t shirt up now my naked breast is in front of his eyes i tried to cover them with my hand on which he groan and stopped me from doing that ...

he slowly rubbed the tip on my nipple between his finger and them started sucking them like a small baby i arched my back to give him move access and put my hand in his hairs . he is looking so cute while doing this so i raised my head to kiss his forehead ...          

jaan stop me before i lose my control and make you mine tonight he told while putting his head on my chest .

i blushed hearing his remark and  pushed him aside and started getting up but he again pulled me closer to him now we both are sleeping on the bed with my back touching his front and his hand tightly wrapped around my waist and his leg above mine and kissed my cheeks wishing me goodnight .. within second i went to my dreamland .. this is best night sleep i got ...

next morning ......................

i woke up with a heavy arms around my waist and leg over my legs .. i am tightly caged in my husband arms i tried to remove them u see i tried but my hubby is not ready to leave me ...

 i am tightly caged in my husband arms i tried to remove them u see i tried but my hubby is not ready to leave me

Vishal ji ......... i called him slowly to wake him up ... but in response he tighten his hold around me more .....

uhhh .. Vishal ji .... leave me i have to get up please .. i told him again

hmm but i am feeling very comfortable like this let me sleep na ... he replied in very sleepy voice

i rolled my eyes on his response you see he behaves worst than kids early in the morning ...