chapter-23

Vishal pov :

I was confused why she asked me to bring her here ..
what happen is everything all right ?? I asked her
Ji wo....w..oo something is thier on my back she replied ..

What ?? I asked her again ..

I think some insect or something please see na its just below your hand .. She asked me ..

Ohk  i replied and brought her closer to my body and slow removed my hand from her back and saw a little insect on her back i removed it with my finger but my ring got struck in her blouse when i was trying to pull my hand back the hook of her blouse got opened we both stilled in our position she tightly clutched my coat to hide herself  ...

Uhmm.. I am sorry wait i will do it again i told her ..

She nodded her head .. I slowly closed her hook again but in that process my finger touched her back and i felt a electric shock ran in my body ....

She was breathing heavily and her lips are touching my chest creating a weird sensation in my body ..

I slowly moved my hand towards her waist ...

Biwi i dont mind to stand like this but dont you think everyone will be searching for us i wishpered in her ears ..

She blushed and nodded her head  . ..

But i couldn't control my self after looking at her red cheeks ..
So i kissed them .. As soon as my lips touched her cheek her eyes went wide after kissing her i turned around and started moving towards the party again but see was still standing their like a statue ...

What happen biwi come lets go she came out of her shock and started walking towards me and hold my hand when i again tried to move she stopped me in my track and before i could ask her the reason the gave a peck on my cheeks and ran away ..

Its was the first time she did something like that and i am so happy i cant explain ...

I too started moving towards everyone but stopped in my track when i saw my wife laughing so freely with mom and dad it is first time i am looking her laughing .. She looks realy cute ..

Prateek brought me out of my dreamland ...

Prateek (p) - someone is lost in thier dreams haan ???

Vishal (v) - what ... N..no.. I was just thinking something ..

P- hmm tell lies to someone else .. I know you since we were in diapers
V - hmm .. Just wait till you get married then i will ask ..

P- i dont think so... Girl is not made for me yet ..

V - acha .. We will see ..

P- i think you are in love with bhabhi ??

V- its so early not possible i think

P - love doesn't need time it can happen at first sight also ..

V - you cant say love but yes i am attracted to her .. Her smile her nature everything is perfect ...

P - this is called love my dear friend ..

V - lets see .. But i am sure she dont feel same as me ...

P - how can you say ??

V - she is so afraid to look at me .. She always run away when i am close to her .. Yaar ..

P - oh ffo idiot she is girl give her sometime she is not afraid she is shy my friend ...

V- hmm .. May be .. I am taking her out on a date and i want your help for that ..