chapter -13

Love is not about finding a mam who 'll take you to five star hotel , love is when you have found a man with whom even water taste like wine .................

---------------------------------------------------------------;---------------------------
Adwaitha pov

Mom told me that my marriage date is fixed this news only increased my heart beat what will happen on the day of marriage ...
Bhaiya told us to come inside ..
Bhabhi gave me a tiffin which was packed by my would be mother in law .. As my family had done dinner their only i am left

After dinner i was sitting with my family everyone was happy about my marriage .. 14th feb is fixed as my marriage date felt like a fairy tale i'll see my prince charming on the day of love ..

They want marriage to be held at Rajasthan bhai told me

Ohk bhai .

We will go to our village first were our relatives will join us and 3days before marriage we will go to their farm house it a destination wedding as you want traditional wedding their will be two sangeet function one before your marriage with our family and friends and other after marriage ceremony with both the side family and friends bade bhaiya told ..

It will be so much fun na typical traditional wedding palchi bhabhi told

Ohk only 3 weeks are left for marriage so we will start shopping and other arrangement from tomorrow .

princesses you decide accordingly what you want for your wedding ohk ..

But bhai you know na its time of return fileing and audit how can i go leaving all the work on my friends you all do marriage related shopping and for my wedding shopping we will go to kolkata on friday evening and return by monday morning .what do you all say???
Hmm that better we can invite vishalji mother also mom told us

Bhaiya you remember your promise right ??

What promise ??

You told me that on my wedding you will both dance .....

Princesses we were small that time na it will not look nice what everyone will think???? ..

I dont know you told me you will dance means you will . and you also told me that we will dance on my barat also

We hear what ?? From my mom and bhabhis

What did you promised that you will dance on barat are you mad ? Mom scolded us ..

Mom i always wanted to dance on my barat ..

Beta how is this possible what they will think your in laws may not like your crazy idea .

Mom if she want this then we will do this anything for our doll my bade bhaiya told us ..

I jumped in happines and hugged my bahiya ..

She will get married in few days but still behaving like a child all because of you two mom pointed towards my brothers ..

Bhaibhis were laughing at my stupid wishes ..

You are realy a child adwai jiji how vishal ji is going to handle you ..

Hearing his name goosebum appeard on my skin and cheek became red due to blush ..

Bhabhi he willl have to adjust with me and accept me as i am .. I am not going to change myself for someone ..

Priya jiji see what she is telling now we should note it after marriage we will see if she is going to change or not ..